UK Harper's Bazaar November 2009 : Claudia Schiffer by Michelangelo di Battista

Capturing Claudia is amazing
Love the Liechestein inspired portrait :heart:

it's quite unexpected, but i love the cover and claudia's ed! thanks for scanning:flower:

I love adama ed. Thanks fearless123 for the scans.

the one strand of hair on her face on the cover bothers me, still nice though..but the editorials look good!

Just finished reading this issue. It's brilliant. Capturing Claudia so striking. And there's an amazing story about one of the first major black models Donyale Lune. Incredible pictures. Don't know how to scan, but would if I could!!

Love the fact that they have had three good model covers in a row now, they are really backing serious fashion models.

Wonder if the trend will continue?

^ It will be great if they continue, I wonder why Kate Moss in never featured in Harper's Bazaar (UK at first and then US).

I don't think Kate Moss can because of Vogue, it's like Testino. I think, anyway
I dont think so, she is a model, models dont have contracts like the photographer's. She is the last one i want to see on the HB cover as well, its enough seeing her on all international editions of Vogue.etc. :rolleyes:

However it would be nice to see them use Naomi, its been a while since she got UK Vogue or HB.....

Can anyone confirm whether or not there's something about Yasmin Le Bon in this issue? Even just a 1-page thing.

Can anyone confirm whether or not there's something about Yasmin Le Bon in this issue? Even just a 1-page thing.

There's a paragraph in the Style section about her, and a photo of her at Alaia A/W 87

Who is on their back page?

Anyone know?

Do you mean the Why Don't You..? article? It's by L'Wren Scott this month.
If you mean the actual back page it's Audrey Tautou's Chanel No. 5 ad :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo! this looks like a good issue! i might have to break down and get this one. i haven't bought the UK harper's bazaar since september 2008!

I just love Michelangelo di Battista. His work is simply amazing, so particular in its colours and styling :smile: thanks for the scans fearless!

Can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves for Dec :-) :-) :-)

Loooooving HB right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->