UK Harper's Bazaar November 2009 : Claudia Schiffer by Michelangelo di Battista

truebluejen

Reaction score
Sorry it's only a photograph just now, I'll try and get scans later if noone else has:flower:

Editorials:
Mystery In the Moonlight by Michelangelo di Battista - Claudia Schiffer
Best in Show by Mari Sarai - Bridget Hall at One
Masterpiece Theatre by Paola Kudacki - Adama Diallo at Elite

Looks beautiful so far. She truly is gorgeous.

I do wonder how many times the 90s supers will continue to grace these covers before the gimmick gets tired?
It seems there's a bit of a Christy/Eva/Claudia/Naomi rotation going on in the magazine world of late!
Not that i'm complaining. But it definitely seemed like a bit of a novelty at first, and for some reason it's still going.

Another model-cover from UK Bazaar. I like this. Thanks for posting.

Very beautiful close up of Claudia!!
I'm interrested by the ed of Adama...

It's so pretty. I think Bazaar UK would be a permanent purchase for me. It keeps on getting better. :ninja: Thanks for posting! :flower:

I am not just bypassing UK ELLE on the newstands in favour of Bazaar, but lately even Vogue!

They keep impressing me, love this cover shot, she looks stunning, and its always great to see the logo like that without banners.etc

Truebluejean
thanks alot for this thread. :heart:

source | scanned by vogue28

HQ

Got my subscription copy too - normally I'm not fussed on Claudia these days, but they've played to her strengths on that cover, and there's a strange emotion in her eyes - almost of fear, it seemed to me - but in saying that, I'm being influenced by the editorial inside, which has a fright-night theme.

It's a beautiful cover. I love it. Curious to see Adama editorial.

WOW!!!!!!!!!! So so beautiful. UK Bazaar knocking everyone else out of the water with their bold modern covers. Not normally a big Claudia fan, but love this!

BEAUTIFUL! Stunned! Can't wait for the newsstand cover

Kind of reminds me of Mary Kates Interciew cover. But I'm not complaining. I like close ups

It also reminds me of Lindsay's ELLE UK September 2009 subscriber's cover. I like this one better though. :P

Great cover....US Bazaar should take some lessons here!

I'm not a big fan of Claudia but this is a pretty great cover.
I can't wait to see the newsstand version. I hope it's not just the same image but with more text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wigsforu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->