Make-up: Mary Phillips
Model: Kendall Jenner

UK Vogue Digital Edition

GOOD GAME
Photography: Stefan Ruiz
Styling: Julia Sarr-Jamois
Hair: Mustafa Yanaz
Make-up: Susie Sobol
Models: Felice Nova Noordhoff, Lulu Tenney, Paloma Elsesser, Amelia Gray, Stanley Simons & Jay Will

UK Vogue Digital Edition

I like the Kate editorial. The first photo would have been a nice spring cover with the right font colors. I wonder how the photographs appear in print.

KATE
Photography:
Nikolai Von Bismarck
Styling: Kate Phelan
Hair: Syd Hayes
Make-up: Lucy Bridge
Model: Kate Moss

UK Vogue Digital Edition
IMO, either one of these would have made a beautiful cover.

Why would anyone want to buy this? Another issue full of forgettable filler stories.
There must be creatives, young or old that have something to say and strive for perfection or maybe I am just delusional and this industry is f*cked.

They had Kate and didn't use her for the cover???
I love Zendaya but they should have used her only for American Vogue because her covershoot is bad.

By the way, can anyone tell me if Kate's editorial is a shared story with Vogue Japan and Vogue Germany and Vogue UK or are they 3 different stories?

Finally received my subscription copy, to see what impression I get from the print issue...

Personally speaking, the cover seems worse in reality, less energy and more empty space. And sportswear-as-fashion does nothing for me. If I didn't subscribe, I wouldn't go anywhere near that cover on the newsstand.

In terms of the sum total of the contents, it's becoming a better woman's magazine. Edward's formula was to have a headline-generating cover shoot, but the rest of the content often felt like winds blowing through an empty courtyard, like everything else wasn't a priority at all, it was just scaffolding for the main event.

In the main fashion section, alongside the stories seen above, don't forget there are the two repeated Meisel stories, which help to elevate the this section. For a May issue, the amount of editorial content isn't bad.

But in terms of being a fashion magazine, is any Vogue providing what it used to deliver? If you want to see style or elegance or experimentation, various editions of Bazaar have stepped up to fill that space.

I am certain there was better positioning caught on camera, during this shoot. I get the power of movement for a still image, and here the body is pretty, hair is even capturing pretty movement- but the face is missing. We've seen Zendaya slaughter covers during her career; the levels she is at mean the stakes are higher. This cover, though good, is not great and sits just under the expectation for where we are expecting her magazine covers to be, at this point in her style and image evolution.

I just noticed a mistake in one of the editorial credits. The editorial was lensed by Steven Meisel BUT the same editorial in VOGUE France says Steven Klein 😱😱😱😱😱

Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-29 a la(s) 10.08.19.jpg Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-29 a la(s) 10.08.32.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->