US Elle February 2021 : Jennifer Lopez & Maluma by Micaiah Carter

The two shots in the chair gave me life!! Very cover worthy

Oh wow, a big NO to the styling. It's like chalk and cheese to the studio styling. No imagination here, and the exterior styling (hair and flowing capes) is similar to her InStyle shoot. Alex White is incredibly overhyped. This magazine is better off without her.

I wonder if Nina didn't like the exterior shoot and cover, and requested the studio one as a replacement. The choice just seems odd and you can tell there are different mood boards here.

yes
this is the problem from Jennifer Lopez

basic glamour make up with basic hairstyling we've seen thousand times on her

beautiful gowns and beautiful sets

The styling of the covers its one thing and the editorial is other thing....i like Alex White work but looks more InStyle than Elle...i’ll keep the covers but not the editorial stick to one idea Nina,

For me, J-Lo just comes alive for a camera. She has to be one of the most photogenic humans around, olive oil lies or not. I’m always happy to see her. I almost feel like the strange outfit choices don’t even detract from how gorgeous she looks. Even that weird Edam Cheese red dress, she’s working it.

It's okay, at least it does her beauty justice unlike her atrocious Bazaar covers.

She looks gorgeous, but she always does.
The pictures are all instantly forgettable tho.

Reactions: KoV
not sure why even opened this thread. but gotta love j-lo! dont gotta love Elle.

The aesthetic of her shoot reminds me of ELLE UK circa 2016. I love it.

Is there something in his eye? And is Maluma her new accessory like Pitbull was a few years ago.

Maluma is coming for Ricky Martin wig. Sorry not gonna happen.

Jennifer is a true legend and Hollywood royalty; she is the diva and she still shows it to this day. Stunning cover.

And Maluma is just YUM.

I ALMOST misread the thread title as Jennifer Lopez by Mariah Carey :D Would've been a blast if that was really the case lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->