V #19 September/October 2002 : Christy Turlington by Inez & Vinoodh

Alien Sex Friend

Reaction score
thiago) was asking me to do the review fr that issue, so i did. i think lots of people would love to know contents. so

by Mario Testino
franca sozzanni, carolyn murphy, linda e, milla jovovich, nathalie portman, iman and david bowie, ewan mcgregor, monica bellucci, penelone cruz
each has 1 pic- its party close-ups, very simple.

Christy by inez and vinoodh
same pics as on the cover just more/ less photoshopped (2 p)

Most wanted by Peter Lindbergh.
Natalia Vodianova, Vanessa, Liya Kebede, Eva Jay Kubatova, Erin Wasson, Marcelle Bittar, Rie Rasmussen, Tasha Tilberg, Brynn, Jess Miller, Amanda Moore, Filippa Hamilton-p, Nadine, Eugenia Volodina,Zuzana Makasova, Inga, Khristina.
each has 1 page on black background.

Versace in eden
by Inez and Vinoodh
Isabeli Fontana, Frankie rayder, Trish Goff, Kirsten Owen, Phoebe, Carolyn Murphy, Rohini, Telma, Maggie Rizer
14 pages, 13 pictures all colored hey ar on vsite in fashion archive

Dial for milla
Milla Jovovich by Tesh
5 pics and 2 paged- interview

Roman Holiday by Mario Testino
CHad Cole, Chepe Beltranena, Charles Kreidel, Cameron Bunce
4 pics- 8 pages of colored photos. another ed with almost naked guys by Testino

Paint by Numbers by Regan Cameron
Gisele Bundchen
5 b/w and colored close-ups feauture about make-up

Mercury Reve by Yelena Yemchuk
Hannelore Knuts
8 b/w pages with 6 pics feauture

Get your kicks by Greg Kadel
Maja Latinovic, Anne V, Michelle Alves
4 colored pics shot in studio on grey background. each pic with all 3 models theyre jumping around- classical Kadel studio shot.

Girls in the hood
by David Armstrong
jessica Miller and Ives
7 pictures mostly with Jess. very natural and easy. taken n the street, in house. very nice, bu classical armstrong ed

New girls-new looks by dif photographers
Lisa Cant, Hana soukpova, Nastassia Darotka, Karoline Amaral, Kimanee Wilson, Vanessa Perron
each has 1 page.

Let them eat cake
by Jason Schmidt
Jacquetta Wheeler and Natasa Vojnovic
5 colored pics on 10 pages- shot in palace. models are very teeny here, you can see interiorsmostly ( as on all his works, if you`v seen them)

Last edited by a moderator:
i had this issue! the peter lindbergh spread the one of the close,portrait-style images of the models? there was a bernhard willhelm dress with the childish dinosaur prints and tasha tilberg was wearing a sophia kokosalaki abstract blocked piece? i pulled all of that stuff out.

anyway,the good days of V,imo.

I had it and got rid of it, which I now regret. It was one of the best ones V ever put out...

i think this is one of the shots from that issue. forgive the way its shot i don't have a scanner so i took a snapshot.

Attachments

• DSC01966.JPG
    DSC01966.JPG
    284.9 KB · Views: 15
These old issues of V Magazine are so much better than what they are producing now. Seriously good stuff. I'm glad I have them... they are definitely worth keeping.

does anyone remember that issue with the two blonde models on the cover? it was issue 10 from 2001? i lost my copy due to a move and i was really keen to look at it again. actually i wish V sold back issues like i-D does because i wouldn't mind having all of those issues between 99-2002.

theyre selling but they re nt having everything in stocks- just write `em.

but i asking them while ago- once they replyed me, once (later)-not. anyway, you can try

yeah i was corresponding with their subscription dept. not too long ago as i wanted to subscribe but they were totally unreliable and only replied to my message once.

V#19 "Versace in Eden"
Photography: Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin.
Styling: Joe McKenna.
Models: Isabeli Fontana, Frankie rayder, Trish Goff, Kirsten Owen, Phoebe, Carolyn Murphy, Rohini, Telma, Maggie Rizer.

vmagazine.com

Dial for milla
Model: Milla Jovovich
Photography: Tesh

MJJ.com

I love the Versace ed by I&V.

I cant believe Hana S and Lisa Cant were in this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->