V #48 : Christy Turlington and Raquel Zimmermann by Inez & Vinoodh

Before: Shalom, Raquel, Sasha, Trish, Stam
After: Snejana, Anja, Jessica, Mirabelle
Amazing editorial :heart:

edit : Sorry. I forgot that I don't give karma to you.:ninja: ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for scanning! It's gorgeous. Love the Jessica Stam lay out and Isabelli looks good as well.

thank you so much for the pics!
i think they're all gorgeous in both before & after but stammys, sashas and daria's are the best i think :D

Snejana and Doutzen :heart: Their before shots... I'd argue they're better than the old supermodels - gah, it's enough to want you buy anything they wear :lol:

love it!
thanks a lot, i love stammy's and daria's pics!

after looking at it again, i don't really like stam's pics, but i seem to be the only one...

my favourite "before" are NATASHA, anja, hilary, snejana & Raquel

I'm the happiest one to see Isabeli there! :buzz: And I'm SO glad Raquel got the cover! :buzz:

Thank you so much, OriginalSin :flower:

I can't hesitate to buy this issue! :ninja:

This is extraordinary. I'll be out searching for it tomorrow.

Thank you so much for scanning.

mirabelle marden looks really really cool.
loving daria, jess miller, natasha and anja too

The editorial truly shines in its entirety. My only complaint is Doutzen's "After" shot which looks nearly identical to her "Before" shot, just in color instead of black and white. Sasha definitely shines in both her before and after pictures; they're both examples of how versatile she is.

I got mine yesterday...I don't really think it's all that fabulous or special...I've been looking through my Old V Mags from 1999 2000 & 2001 & I'm thinking I like them soooo much better^_^:flower:

Jessica Miller and Snejana's natural shots are to beautiful to be true. Stam's after shot lokks great, almost sexy! And has Hilary always had that scar? I've only seen it in here...

Thank you for the scans!:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->