Valentine Fillol Cordier

Erdem for Matches collection, styled and modelled by Valentine

141ku2a.png
2n6ce4o.png

sb3tau.png
vr51za.png

vogue.co.uk

Valentine Fillol-Cordier attends the launch of the new H&M Home Collection at the H&M Store on Oxford Street on November 2, 2010 in London, England.

ixqyc1.jpg
dqhvt3.jpg

gettyimages.com

That haircut suits her so well...Thanks for the pics
I wish she would go back to modelling...I'd love to see her in new shoot and it's been way too long since she last was in Lula, I loved the work she did with them

"First Love, Last Rites" exhibition by Skye Parrot:

firstlove01.jpg

firstlove03.jpg

firstlove04.jpg

"The photographs tell the story of a particularly tumultuous year of my adolescence and of the relationship with my boyfriend at the time. I asked a friend, Valentine Fillol-Cordier, to play the part of me, and we set up scenes and reenacted my memories from that time, using the people, clothes and places that figured into them. I also revisited places without her and photographed them as I would I have if I’d had a camera then. The results are displayed as both prints in the gallery and in a show catalogue that serves as a kind of scrapbook, bringing together photographs I made for the project with a personal text, an interview, and artifacts, including old photos and letters."-Skye Parrot
From 19 November to 15 January 2011 at Capricious, Brooklyn.

huhmagazine.co.uk

I've always thought that Valentine has magnetism to be an actress...

she's so pretty! i can't stop watching Vanessa Bruno's video. amazing!

^ havent seen that interview before. thanks for posting

she is so cute !!! in the interview. quite giggly... her outfit/hair is so quirky and classic valentine. so effortless, yet awesome!

^ A socialite called Mary Charteris.

Backstage at Charles Anastase

qn30qw.jpg

2cft5lg.jpg

New York, New York party

15gfs6b.jpg

99ga68.jpg

thecobrasnake

Valentine Fillol-Cordier attends the private screening of 'To Die For' to launch Charlotte Olympia's new collection at Mark's Club on February 22, 2011 in London, England.
(with Portia Freeman)

nx19ug.jpg
4ln34h.jpg

gettyimages

She's the face of Matthew Williamson's new diffusion line called "Muse"

b7ds2d.jpg

vogue.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member