Valentino S/S 2007 : Iselin Steiro by Mert & Marcus

^I agree, they are so beautiful, my favorite is the white tulle gown, it really looks so lovely againist the backdrop!

Faith Akiyama said:
It's truly one of the most unfortunate presentations (Of a beautiful collection) I've ever seen.

I couldn't agree more; I'm so utterly disappointed by these ads. (As I have been with many ads this season.)

I'm disappointed too. It was such a beautiful collection, I expected something glamorous and very feminine....instead we got stunning dresses on rocks.....:(

I don't know..I really like the contrast of the pretty dresses against the hard rocks...it's moody with a splash of fun. :smile:

looks like Valentino ripped off...

Meisel for Versace!:innocent:

Attachments

• versace2.jpg
    versace2.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 11
  • versace3.jpg
    versace3.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 12
  • versace.jpg
    versace.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 12
totality agry:wink: , yes have the style for this MakeUp ads of Versace, i think no is good to Mert + Marcus have much campaign repet concept,style and copy.

I think these campaigns are great, Iselin's look is very weird but classy. She looks regal from every angle. I also like the background, the hard rock makes the dresses so outstanding and pealike. The male model is lovely too.

I have never seen those versace ads - thanx a lot for posting!!! Well the concept is completely the same - coincidence??? i doubt so :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minervamovies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->