Vans - The All-Things 'Vans Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

does anyone know of any websites that sell vintage vans? i know of z-box but they only have about 3 or 4 at a time and the one pair i like aren't my size

I'll soon buy some Vans slip-on, but I don't know which colour. What are your favourite Vans? ^_^

I'll soon buy some Vans slip-on, but I don't know which colour. What are your favourite Vans? ^_^
The classic checkered black and white ones are my fave!! I use them A LOT. They're slightly destroyed! oops! :P And my dad wants to throw them to the rubbish hehehe.
I also love this ones and just ordered them :smile:
AAAAApQPGaQAAAAAARa-cw.jpg

(pic from kaboodle)
And I'm thinking of buying a pair of white ones so I can paint whatever I want in them ^_^

^ My brother got a pair of those. :woot: I used to think they were sort of corny because they reminded me too much of Keds that the old ladies wear. Lovely, pixie dust. ^_^

A girl at my work wears a navy blue color I adore on her. ^_^ I think I need to get a fairly subtle color so that it will go with anything I have on.

^navy blue's a nice colour and can go with a few things
did you know you can buy custom vans?
you just choose the type of shoe and then the colours :smile: takes between 5 to 7 weeks to arrive but at least you get exactly what you wanted :smile:

I would so get them custom made, but that's money down the drain. :P:lol: I like to keep 'em simple so that they can go with everything. I have a friend who bought some sort of Reeboks in hot pink and neon yellow, and she can only wear it with this ONE pink shirt with gold lettering she owns. So, the pair I buy must go with a variety of outfit combinations I come up with. ^_^

^ The custom isnt much more that pre-made ones. I had one done and it was maybe $10 more to get the color combos I wanted for a present.

I will dig out some of my vans and take pics....I have a few limited edition Marc Jacobs ones and limited Vans.

I also paint white Vans and just do some random art on it.

Pics to come!

I just got these for my little nephew. I have a Vans outlet by me and they have some great finds.

pic by me

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 4
yeah i have the grafitti and the crossword MJ Vans but i dont really wear them that much. Toms are like my new Vans shoes.

I would so get them custom made, but that's money down the drain. :P:lol: I like to keep 'em simple so that they can go with everything. I have a friend who bought some sort of Reeboks in hot pink and neon yellow, and she can only wear it with this ONE pink shirt with gold lettering she owns. So, the pair I buy must go with a variety of outfit combinations I come up with. ^_^
True they're a bit more expensive but as Sephora_Socialite it's not that much. lol! Hate it when that happens!! Though your friend's shoes sound pretty cool!!
and Sephora_Socialite mind posting the pics of the white ones you've painted? ^_^

Never got ones... but ive been always soo tempted to get them... specially when the season prints are fun

i own two pairs, I like them but I had the soles removed and got some leather soles inside.
AAAAAjOBt1QAAAAAAEuKDA.jpg
AAAAAnZqPPQAAAAAAF8AEg.jpg

cn1.kaboodle.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Susan are they more comfortable with the changing of the soles? Can you notice a big difference?

pixie - I like those!!

pixie, my brother got some shoes like yours except in blue. They are lovely. :wub: I love how my brother and I can both sport 'em, and it's not weird. ^_^ (Ah, what's that word? Asexual?) :P

^thanks :D
I actually wanted the blue ones, but they didn't have my size :( but I had to buy a new pair of vans since my black/white checkered slip-ons are destroyed and my dad offered to buy me new pair (though he said I had to throw out the old ones, which will NEVER ever happen! lmao!)
hahah true! One of my guy friends got me into them and we always want each other's vans! Too bad he's feet are like 4 sizes bigges!!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->