Vans - The All-Things 'Vans Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

Sorry, this is OT, but I have to share this: Yesterday I saw a guy on a skateboard, and he had glued silk fringe to the sides! :shock:

Too funny, looked like a rolling bordello! :lol:

I always wanted to know, is it OK to rock Vans in the winter time? I LOVE THEM, but always saw them as a summer/spring shoe...Any answers...

Crakk said:
I always wanted to know, is it OK to rock Vans in the winter time? I LOVE THEM, but always saw them as a summer/spring shoe...Any answers...

If you want too, why not? I use Converse during the winter. There are no rules you know. :wink:

^^Thanks...and u are rite. Its just that i am stocking up on so many and want to wear them whenever...not just certain seasons. Thanks much

Crakk said:
^^Thanks...and u are rite. Its just that i am stocking up on so many and want to wear them whenever...not just certain seasons. Thanks much

np! :flower:

I know with Chucks that people throw them into the washing machine, but I have never personally tried it myself....

^ I threw mine in the washing machine, you could try that but I agree with jpolla to me they look better dirty

well..the best way to keep them clean is dont wear em...haha

i have marc jacobs vans and i break them out on special occasions...:D

Don't clean them, they look better dirty. If you need to, i doubt anything would happen if you threw them into the washing machine. My chucks just shrunk a little, but they just molded back to its original shape after one wear.

Just trow them into the washing machine (low temp.) or just dip them in water with soap and scrub them. :smile:
The 2nd way will not damage them as much.

Toothbrush + mild soap, erasers for the sole. Slip-ons only look good thrashed though...

lets revive this thread. I work at Urban Outfitters and I wear mine pretty much everyday. I have 2 pairs of checkered ones and the all black and all white ones.

here is Ashley Olsen rocking the all white slip ons.

ashley-olsen-gangser-getup.jpg

credit: thesuperficial.com

I can't stand the white ones because they are too plain. The checkered ones are lame too. :P No hard feelings, lmelanie. :flower:

I love the black ones. I don't like the black ones with the black rubber too. No thank you.

I love Vans and have worn them since I was little b/c I used to skateboard. I still rock the lace ups on a regular basis. I like the slip ons in bright colors!

^I used to wear Vans all the time when I used to skateboard too! ^_^
Haven't owned a pair for ages, although I've been meaning to get a pair of the plain white ones for awhile...

^its cool.:ninja::ninja::innocent: which ones do you like?

I have some with multi-colored petals. :blush: LOVE 'EM. I don't remember where I even got them but when I go into Zumiez or Pacsun, all the styles are similar: checkered or what not.

There was a vans thread on here? My kind of place! I love them I have three pairs! I even have a handbag from vans lol! How lame is that? :P
And I'm buying a new pair next month! I'm excited:D

i bought my forth pair today:heart: vans sk8 hi and i'm in love with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->