Vans - The All-Things 'Vans Sneakers/Trainers' Thread

it wouldn't surprise me if they did... find some of those ghetto sites where they sell those AF1s with gucci, burberry & LV print.. There you could probably find it.

But why would anyone wear something that tacky? Just can't get it... :ninja:

don't get me wrong, i ain't no thuggish hiphopper gangstafied homie G.

i go for the subtle look. i don't go for attire that screams for attention.

but every now and then i wanna get a snazzy pair of shoes or something.

i have a pair of plaid vans slipons and they're not too flashy. just right.

sounds quite "thuggish hiphopper gangstafied" to me... by emblazoning your shoes with a LV logo...

Isn't it what hiphoppers are all about? bling..? flash? big fashion house logos everywhere... even in the inside of their damn car...

"Oh this is my gucci seat, my louis vuitton tires and my dog shaved in the burberry signature logo."

:ninja:

believe you me, i am far from being a homie G vato loco westside till i die nukka kinda person.

i like the brown color on the classic LV bag prints, and also the leather that makes
up the bags as well. i just thought it'd be a clever idea to try encorporating that
same concept onto a pair of vans slipons.

i also tried looking for them on those urban wear websites and i came up with nada.

i honestly think it would look nice on me in regards to my style since i love wearing dark colors.

:smile:

Check on ebay.I love the gucci vans.I really want the silver leather MJ vans.

Im sure. LV always knocks off other popular shoes, like the Dunk, Superstar, etc. Im sure if the Vans slip on reaches a certain height they'll be a LV version.

I bump this thread.:unsure: :flower:

I´m interested in this patent leather with suede panel version.
silver2.jpg
(credit: marcjacobs.com)

Does anyone have this? If so it would be very nice to see some "live" pics... Thanks! B) :wink:

skip-her said:
There are some on ebay.Good Luck!!!

Yes, I´ve seen them and I think they aren't fake, are they? :unsure: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bathe them in the blood of virgins?

Or buy a leather pair from aloharag.com.

Instant Sneaker Cleaner from Foot Locker (it has a yellow top). That thing kicks a** on my Chucks.

meh they look better dirty. new clean white shoes, especially canvas shoes and even more so with those vans should be dirty. They were made originally for skateboarding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->