• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Versace S/S 2016 : Gigi Hadid, Natasha Poly & Raquel Zimmerman by Steven Klein

Avogadro

Reaction score
Versace is pleased to present the SS16 advertising campaign, which was shot by Steven Klein under the creative direction of Donatella Versace.

Art Direction:
Giovanni Bianco

Hair:
Jimmy Paul

Talents:
Gigi Hadid, Natasha Poly, Raquel Zimmerman.

Make-Up:
Lucia Pieroni

Stylist:
Jacob Kjeldgaard

facebook/OfficialVersace

Raquel is a powerhouse. I mean, that shot of her in the bikini! She's amazing.

The other two girls just disappear for me with Raquel around. Gigi is harmless, and Natasha has never done much for me...

Sorry but this looks weird

It looks like I am watching girls in summer clothes in the snow & the face expressions looking weird/moody

* PFFF ... I havent seen a great Versace campaign in YEARS! (Last one I loved is SS 2013)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it because of the cast (yes, even Gigi) but some elements are annoying, like how fake the background looks in some images and all the tilted heads & squinted eyes (Natasha in the second pic, WTF?)

Finally they got rid of M&M! Happy that Klein shot this campaign. It reminds me of the good old Dolce & Gabbana's campaigns.

Raquel is a powerhouse. I mean, that shot of her in the bikini! She's amazing.

The other two girls just disappear for me with Raquel around. Gigi is harmless, and Natasha has never done much for me...
Yes, it should have been only Raquel, her charisma/attitude overshadows the others.

Raquellllll so sexy I love it so much, a new direction. Thank god they moved away from mert and marcus

I believe it's not snow what we are seeing, but a salt plant.

It feels very D&G. Also, Natasha is falling into the background.
She doesn't seem present, while Raquel is killing it.

I didn't recognized Raquel and Natasha on the 2nd picture :shock:

It's weird...I love it because of Raquel and because the collection was great but as the whole thing feels like a missed opportunity.
It could have been great with Raquel as an OG and boys.

For the first time of my life, i want to buy a Versace bag.

men campaign

versace_officialThe #Versace Men’s SS16 campaign is alive with the mood of adventure found in the collection of fluid tailoring and long layers.
Photography: @stevenkleinstudio
Art Direction:
@Gb65
Hair: @jimmypaulhair
Make-Up: @lucia_pieroni
Talents:
Lukasz Grabowski, @BenjaminBenedek, Nathaniel Vissier
Stylist: David Bradshaw

Casting: @pg_dmcasting

Last edited by a moderator:
Sexiest campaign in years! So glad M&M weren't picked and it definitely reminds me of the old D&G campaigns, but it works.

I can't get past the fact that Gigi has no shadow in the 3rd picture and it's bothering me tremendously although that could be me nitpicking.

Wow! Loving the energy in this campaign! Spectacular!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->