Versace S/S 2016 : Gigi Hadid, Natasha Poly & Raquel Zimmerman by Steven Klein

Raquel is such a queen. She can't do it wrong. I love the whole idea and concept. I think Gigi is too photoshopped, but she doesn't looks bad. Of course I prefer she wasn't part of this, but it's ok...
Raquel gives me life. That's all. I wish there's solo shots with Natasha. Can't wait for more.

Gigi looks good! Photoshop is a magical thing!

In theory, Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott were a match made in heaven for Versace but after some disappointing campaigns, I welcome Steven Klein's aesthetic with open arms (and I'm not even a fan of his). Yeah, Raquel and Natasha could've handled this campaign on their own but I also think Gigi is a great addition to Versace. The campaign is a sensation and feels very refreshing! Thanks for posting, Avogadro.

I'm only here for Raquel :wub: She looks absolutely perfect. Natasha looks good, Gigi I don't care for at all. But yeah, Raquel is amazing so she makes up for it.

Also it looks like snow, which is confusing considering it is spring summer collection.

The random male model behind is so unnecessary for me And Raquel and Natasha is more than enough Gigi doesn't do it for me either Could be Anna or someone really speaks Versace

Not really feeling it considering the cast (Natasha/Raquel), thought it would be better..

Mario Sorrenti would be a better choice....

Photoshop is hella strong in here, plus the man spreading poses...

I had huge high hopes for this ad, that's why I'm complaining this much, but I love the cast!

Great change to Klein. I think it's a good campaign, sexy but a bit too many props. Just the salt and the blue sky would have sufficed.

Raquel looks smashing, which was to be expected. Both Natasha and Gigi look awful, which was to be expected in case of the latter.

The men's shot is my favourite. Classic Klein.

its too bad that she introduced this manifesto of modern femininity and she resorts to cliché images of blonde-bombshells and static poses which underscores the fact that she is honestly stuck in a dated conception of womanhood and the runway show was just deceptive . snooze.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it's not snow what we are seeing, but a salt plant.

Yeah, there's some salty comments about the casting and concept but I feel Versace has been reinvigorated.

With that said, Raquel dominates... Natasha's squinting is so sad and Gigi needs to ask Peter Pan how to sew her shadow back on. They hurried to put it out to print. They should've consulted the people on tfs first. :P

Would have appreciated this campaign more if they replaced Gigi with Anna Ewers. Gigi just feels out of the place here.

I like the concept, but Natasha and Raquel look like they were pushed into the background and Gigi is the star.

I hope we get more pictures.

Excited for this campaign! I absolutely love what I see. Concept, location, clothes, photographer, hair, models. Although I can't deal with Gigi Hadid being in the foreplan in the second picture, it hurts me to see Natasha and Raquel behind. Is it snow, or salt? Where was it shot?

^It´s salt. It says so on the images, a Google search says it was shot in California´s Salt Flats.

I love it! The salt is very smart. I can't blame the, for squinting as the glaring reflection probably made it difficult to keep eyes open.

Raquel could have carried the entire campaign by herself after that stunning opening at the show; she's flawless. I do LOVE Natasha as well, though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->