• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Versace S/S 2016 : Gigi Hadid, Natasha Poly & Raquel Zimmerman by Steven Klein

Fergie. What an odd choice for a Versace campaign.

The campaign may feel dated but i have the feeling that the industry is trying to re-capture the energy of the late 90's to mid 00's fashion. I don't mind it. It looks a lot like Dolce & Gabbana but it's fresh for Versace.

I didn't liked their Testino era and the M&M era was getting very boring. Versace campaigns are usually long so i'll wait for others shots.

Can anyone tell me about this Lukasz Grabowski? He has no agency, never done a fashion show, based on his instagram he's your average gym-addicted-30-something boxer with 134 instagram followers....

How did he get in the campaign?

Can anyone tell me about this Lukasz Grabowski? He has no agency, never done a fashion show, based on his instagram he's your average gym-addicted-30-something boxer with 134 instagram followers....

How did he get in the campaign?

He probabaly ****ed with Steven Klein

I'd have loved to see Kate Grigorieva in this...
Anyway, I like the campaign. Raquel looks great as usual, Gigi looks pretty amazing tbh and poor Natasha... She's so much better than this.

Yeah, there's some salty comments about the casting and concept but I feel Versace has been reinvigorated.

:lol: Love the pun! You're right though, Versace does feel reinvigorated. Glad to see no M&M. This really should've been an OG campaign with only Raquel, the other two adds nothing to the story here. Love the setting, but I'm surprised they went for a salt works. Spilling salt is bad luck!

So Raquel, Natasha and Gigi are the only female models? because those girls in the second pic on the first post (where Gigi is on front) doesn't look like Raquel and Natasha at all...

^hehe that´s the squinting I was complaining about, plus bad photoshop I think... but they´re Poly and Raquel.

The shot with Raquel and Natasha laying in the salt and sunbathing is, honestly, what I'd like to see more of in this campaign. It's humorous, but still sort of weird and striking, and that's the kind of thing I've always liked to see in Klein's work.

I'd like to see that sort of tongue in cheek sensibility make its way into the rest of the campaign that's yet to be released, not and we'd better be treated to some more colorful clothes. It would be a waste to stick only to the green, biege and black stuff. Give me more of that hazard orange, toxic yellow and purple.

Looks like Gigi was channeling Karlie Kloss's eyebrows in one of the shots.

LOOOL

Raquel is great and all that of course, but all I’m seeing is the male model that’s at the front of the men’s shot… He’s Russian, isn’t he?

OMG now i see it too lol , Anyway Raquel murdered this and poor nayasha tbh , waited for her for years to be on a versace campaign to just be a prop ugh ... i wished if they wanted a fresh face Anna ewers would've been perfect !

I like it and i want to see more. But Gigi could go back a little bit more to let raquel more higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->