Victoria’s Secret 2011 Catalogues

Does VS ever enlist stylists for anything but shows?

Anyone know the CD's and AD's, offhand?

ooh maybe Joan will finally walk the show this year. i know she was in previous casting videos

Incredible by Victoria's Secret TV Commercial, Spring 2011

Now there are 5 ways to be Incredible! Discover them all in this online-exclusive 30-second version of the Incredible by Victoria's Secret® TV spot. Featuring Erin Heatherton, Chanel Iman, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge and Adriana Lima.​

youtube / VICTORIASSECRET

Incredible in the Making

All aboard! Go behind the scenes with the Victoria's Secret Supermodels on the Queen Mary, as they shoot the new spot for Incredible by Victoria's Secret®.​

Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Forever TV Commercial

The Spring 2011 Angels have landed! The 30-second spot for the Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Forever™ Push-Up bra features Supermodels Lily Aldridge, Erin Heatherton, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, Chanel Iman and Alessandra Ambrosio. Directed by Michael Bay, with music by Akon.​

Dream Angels Forever: Behind the Scenes

Get an Angel's eye view of the latest Dream Angels Forever™ Push-Up bra commercial as Victoria's Secret Supermodels Lily Aldridge, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and Chanel Iman shoot with director Michael Bay.​

Victoria's Secret Angels Answer "What Kind of Angel Are You?"

We put our Angels on the spot on the set of the Dream Angels Forever™ TV shoot. See how Victoria's Secret Angels Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge and Chanel Iman answer the question 'What kind of Angel are you?'.​

Gorgeous TV Commercial, Spring 2011

Supermodel Lindsay Ellingson is more gorgeous than ever in this 30-second spot for Victoria's Secret's new made-to-be-noticed push-up. Directed by Michael Bay, this hot, extended ad is an online-exclusive you won't wanna miss.​

Gorgeous: Behind the Scenes

Go behind-the-scenes with Supermodel Lindsay Ellingson & director Michael Bay on the set of the commercial for Gorgeous, the sexy new attention-boosting bra from Victoria's Secret.​

Sexy Little Bride™: Online Commercial

Victoria's Secret's 2011 bridal lingerie collection gets a sexy leg up in this online-exclusive video featuring Supermodel (and real life bride-to-be) Lily Aldridge. Look for Sexy Little Bride™ in stores, catalogue and online at http://tinyurl.com/3nnn523.​

Sexy Little Bride™: Behind the Scenes

Victoria's Secret Angel (and real-life betrothed Bombshell) Lily Aldridge talks about some of the reasons to say 'I do' to the 2011 VS bridal collection.​

Collection: Victoria's Secret Gorgeous (2011)
Model: Lindsay Ellingson
Photographer: ?
Sources: victoriassecret.com via triggerdigits

I miss the days when they had a bit more diversity in their catalog photographers like Greg Kadel.

^I looked at the last few pages in her thread and did not see any images, if you can find the pictures, feel free to post them or if you are unsure about the catalog / line, post the link(s) and I will check into it. :flower:

My scans of covers of VS catalogs. - several versions of some scans. Click on thumbnails for HQ images.

VS Early Spring - Valentine's Day 2011:
Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel

VS Swim 2011 - vol 1 - no 1:
Candice Swanepoel

Feel free to repost. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS!! CREDIT THE SCANNER! Thanks.

My own scans of various VS catalogs. Click on thumbnails for HQ images. Several versions of some scans.

We :heart: VS Stockings and Garters

1. VS Early Spring - Valentine's Day 2011: Katsia Zingarevich Damankova, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel
2. VS Spring Sale & Specials 2011 - vol 1: Candice Swanepoel

Feel free to repost my scans. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS!!! CREDIT THE SCANNER! Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks capt_bob, karma!!!! I was kinda surprised that the whole merry widow thing is so popular at VS but then I realized that this was mostly targeted to Valentine's Day shoppers, and I have also been seeing the bridal stuff being promoted, which also favors that kind of lingerie.

MY own scans of VS catalogs. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pictures. Several versions of some scans.

VS Resort 2011 - vol 1:
Anna de Rijk, Aurelia Gliwski, Marloes Horst, Erin Heatherton

VS Early Spring - Valentine's Day 2011
Marloes Horst, Anna de Rijk, Behati Prinsloo

VS Swim 2011 - vol 1 - no 2:
Marloes Horst, Chanel Iman, Magdalena Frackowiak

Feel free to repost. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS! - CREDIT THE SCANNER! Thanks.

Thanks capt_bob, karma!!!! I was kinda surprised that the whole merry widow thing is so popular at VS but then I realized that this was mostly targeted to Valentine's Day shoppers, and I have also been seeing the bridal stuff being promoted, which also favors that kind of lingerie.

Thanks for your thanks - and karma. :flower: More to follow.

My own scans of catalogs in my collection. Several versions of some scans. Click on thumbnails for BIG HQ pictures. Several versions of some scans.

VS Early Spring 2011:
Magdalena Frackowiak, Marloes Horst

Feel free to share. But please do not remove my tags. Credit the scanner. Thanks.

My own scans of VS catalogs. Click on thumbnails for HQ images. Several versions of some scans.

1. VS Early Spring - Valentine's Day 2011: Lindsay Ellingson, Lily Aldridge, Erin Heatherton

Feel free to repost. But please do not remove my tags. Credit the scanner. Thanks.

My own scans of VS catalogs. Click on thumbnails for HQ images. Several versions of some scans.

We :heart VS models TOPLESS :hot

1. VS Early Spring - Valentine's Day 2011: Adriana Lima, Katsia Zingarevich Damankova, Lily Aldridge

Feel free to repost. But please do not remove my tags. Credit the scanner. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeddicus2137
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->