Victoria’s Secret 2011 Catalogues

My scans from various VS catalogs.

1. VS Early Spring - Valentine's Day 2011: Heidi Mount, Lily Aldridge
2. VS "PINK" Feb 2011: Magdalena Frackowiak

Feel free to share. But please do not remove my tags - credit the scanner! Thanks.

I did not know that Heidi Mount worked for VS.

:shock: @ finding out that VS actually carries a variation of those "interesting" sparkly / sequin dresses that the angels wore at a recent appearance, I think that it was the Incredibles launch.

I did not know that Heidi Mount worked for VS.

:shock: @ finding out that VS actually carries a variation of those "interesting" sparkly / sequin dresses that the angels wore at a recent appearance, I think that it was the Incredibles launch.

She hasn't done much: only Early Spring / Valentine's Day 2011.

My scans of various VS catalogs

1. VS Spring Fashion 2011 - vol 2: Sheila Marquez, Lais Ribeiro, Magdalena Frackowiak, Katsia Zingarevich Dmamnkova
2. VS Spring Sale & Specials 2011 - vol 1: Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio, Marisa Miller, Lily Aldridge, Erin Heatherton, Shannan Click, Lindsay Ellingson

Feel free to share. But please do not remove my tags - credit the scanner! Thanks.

More of my scans of VS catalogs - several versions of some scans. Click on thumbnails for HQ images.

VS Spring Fashion 2011 - vol 2:
Katsia Zingarevich Damankova, Adriana Lima

VS Spring Sale & Specials 2011 - vol 1:
Candice Swanepoel

Feel free to repost. BUT PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE MY TAGS!! CREDIT THE SCANNER! Thanks.

Doutzen wore VS at the grand opening of a Victoria's Secret store in Calgary, Canada

2lo25fp.jpg
3009xzl.jpg

ac3pg7.jpg

35chp5g.jpg
20zxts0.jpg

Sources: life.com via CherryDarling, victoriassecret.com,
vs facebook via Lovemusic22

Last edited by a moderator:
Collection: Victoria's Secret Bombshell Summer Collection 2011
Models: Erin Heatherton, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and Alessandra Ambrosio
Photographer: Russell James
Sources: vspressroom via Lovemusic22

BOMBSHELL SUMMER COLLECTION 2011

Introducing the Bombshell Summer Collection: New Bombshell Balconet, Miraculous Push-Up, and Very Sexy Push-Up. Shows her all the ways to be a Bombshell! The New Bombshell Balconet is the show-more-skin push-up that gives you sexy cleavage without the added padding! It carries a sexy, bold neckline and helps you maintain that hourglass figure in a lightly lined bra. This bra comes in smooth, print and print with lace. Look and feel sexy in Pink and White Stripes or get wild with prints and lace like Animal with Lace or Surfer Pink with Lace.
Sizes: 34B - 36DD. $42 - $52.

The Miraculous Push-Up compliments your curves and instantly adds two cup-sizes! Now anyone can have that sexy, slim hourglass silhouette. Try new, fun summer colors and sexy animal prints like Electric Blue, Bright Red, Zebra and Snakeskin.
Sizes: 32AA-C; 34AA-D; 36A-D; 38C-D. $49.50 - $59.50.

The Very Sexy Push-Up means va-va-voom cleavage! This bra offers a great V plunge neckline for extra exposure that's perfect for low cut tops. It also has convertible straps that enhance your cleavage even more! The new fashion options range from fun, eclectic colors and prints like Tropical Punch and Pink Geometric.
Sizes: 32A-DD; 34A-DD; 36B-DD; 38C-DD. $45-$58.

Erin Heatherton

Adriana Lima

Candice Swanepoel

Alessandra Ambrosio

Just curious, whats the sense of having this thread and reposting a lil bit of VS catalogue pictures ?

^ Initially it was intended to capture the catalog stuff, although not necessarily every catalog image, but it also evolved to capturing the collections / lines which are embedded in the catalog, but of course by then the name could not be changed.

How about some VS postcards?

My scans of VS postcards. Several versions of some images.

VS "Gorgeous" March 2011: Lindsay Ellingson

Feel free to share these scans. But credit the scanner. Thanks.

My scans of VS postcards. Several versions of some images.

VS "Gorgeous" March 2011: Lindsay Ellingson

VS "PINK" March 2011: Shannan Click

Feel free to share these scans. But credit the scanner. Thanks.

My own scans of VS catalogs. Several versions of some pages.

1. VS Best of Summer 2011: Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson

Feel free to share. But credit the scanner. Thanks.

My own scans of VS catalogs. Click on thumbnails for HQ images. Several versions of some scans.

1. VS Semi-Annual Sale 2011 - vol 1: Maryna Linchuk, Isabeli Fontana, Alessandra Ambrosio
2. VS Semi-Annual Sale 2011 - vol 1: Candice Swanepoel, Magdalena Frackowiak, Maryna Linchuk
3. VS Semi-Annual Sale 2011 - vol 1: Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio
4. Swim Sale Preview 2011: Unknown model - Candice, Erin, Maryna... ?

Feel free to repost. But please do not remove my tags. Credit the scanner. Thanks.

My own scans of VS catalogs. Click on thumbnails for HQ images. Several versions of some scans.

VS Spring Sale & Specials 2011 - vol 1: Kate Upton, Erin Heatherton, Gracie Carvalho

Feel free to repost. But please do not remove my tags. Credit the scanner. Thanks.

Model:Candice Swanepoel

2uo57nm.jpg

ibl5s0.jpg

source - victoriassecret.com via tlg00​

More of my scans of covers of VS catalogs. - several versions of some scans. Click on thumbnails for HQ images.

VS Best Of Summer 2011: Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton

VS Semi-Annual Sale 2011 - vol 1: Alessandra Ambrosio, Candice Swanepoel

VS Summer Casual Sale 2011 - vol 1: Erin Heatherton, Candice Swanepoel

VS Swim Sale Preview 2011: Maryna Linchuk, Candice Swanepoel

VS Swim 2011 - vol 1 - no 2: Candice Swanepoel

Feel free to repost. But credit the scanner. Thanks.

Victoria's Secret PINK (2011)
Models: Chanel Iman and Karlie Kloss
Photographer: Ben Watts
Sources: victoriassecret.com via Lovemusic22

Chanel Iman

Karlie Kloss

Chanel Iman and Karlie Kloss

Victoria's Secret PINK (2011)
Model: Marloes Horst
Photographer: Ben Watts
Sources: lovevsmodels.com and Victoria's Secret PINK Facebook via Gosia Walczak

'