Victoria Beckham pregnant with fourth child?

anastars said:
I don't really agree with having children just because you want a specific sex.
But thats not why they have children!
Thats just what tabloids make up on and write about.
Victoria always said she wants a lot of kids and so did David,and even do they both said it would be cool to have a girl this time,they also said that they will be happy with another healthy boy and that they are not having more children because they are obsessed with having a girl!

and i thoughti knew someone who is constantly pregnant...
Posh did beat her... as much as i dislike her i wish the couple has a little girl now :smile:

Emil said:
Yes but before the "to posh to push" gets mentioned all of her three children were in a breach!It was confirmed by her doctors and she said several times that she would like to have them the natural way!
Oh and i think c-section hurts too suppposedly a lot!:blush:
Absoloutley! as someone is the medical world, I can tell you that a natural birth is absoloutley NOTHING compared to a c-section! it is classed as major surgery and you will be in agony for weeks.

i also remember reading that she had polycystic ovaries when she had brooklyn (i don't know much about it, but the name in and of itself sounds bad!), so i hope them a very healthy pregnancy and healthy baby. i've also found it really sweet that they don't have any nannies

^Yeah but caring for four kids is NOT easy. Just look at Lynette on Desperate Housewives.

Definitely not easy, but I guess it depends on the children, and the demands on your time, plus the type of person you are.

Plus, getting hooked on your kid's ADD medicine isn't the best start to caring for a large family XD

This seems to be true:

It's Confirmed: Posh Is Preggers!

preg1wi7.jpg

David Beckham just confirmed on the Spanish TV show Gente that his wife, Victoria, is indeed sperminated with their fourth child, as we first reported August 15th.
Becks was asked by the paparazzi if Posh was expecting and he said "Si (yes)" and smiled.
Sources tell us that a statement from team Beckham is expected Tuesday.
Congrats!!!

perezhilton.com

Iam happy for them. They are obviously in love and want a big family, and I support them. I get so tired of the one moment they are in love and the next here comes this left field divorce, its refreshing to see a actual happy couple who really share love between each other because she is pregnant with baby number 4. I really want it to be a girl this time^_^

high maintenance said:
I really want it to be a girl this time^_^

Me too! That baby girl will wear the cutest clothes! It'll be a little baby Posh Spice. :lol:

i hope it's a girl too!!!!
i remember watching some show on tv and david beckham was saying how he really really really wants to have a daughter, but instead he has all boys. so he and victoria will continue to try for more kids hoping at least one will be a girl. since he wants to have like a soccer team's worth of kids. and apparently they thought that their last kid, cruz? was going to be a girl but really turned out to be a boy. hence the name cruz, which was really meant to be for a girl? and i don't really remember but it's not really "liked" amoung a certain nationality or something if it's a boy's name. as it's more a girl's name? i don't know if i'm making any sense. but o well. my two cents.

misssakura said:
Nothing to do with expense, its how many people this planet can withstand, it's already struggling very badly with 6 billion people, which in a way is a good thing is there is a natural disaster since there is more likelihood of survivors (hopefully yellowstone won't erupt, but you never know), but at the moment I just find it a little depressing, and you know if people in China have to limit their families to 1 person per household then why do people like Victoria Beckham get to have 4-5-6 kids (or that family that had SIXTEEN, I nearly fainted when I read that).

We just need to make sure that overcrowding, poverty and destruction of the earth don't spiral any further out of control.

Man I sound like a hippy :cry:

agreed, and i am so not a hippie

Wasn't she drunk last week? :shock:

Anyway, hope she has a girl this time...

As for C-Sections, I have witnessed a few, they are not pretty... and often the epidural only works on superficial nerve endings, so sometimes women can still feel the pain of the uterus being torn open. Ouch! Not an ideal alternative to natural child birth!

I'm happy for them. Having children is a blessing. And why would you care about this over-populated world?

Sounds quite irresponsible, but what I mean is that if you are in love with your husband and feel like having a baby, then just go for it. There are many couples who choose not to have children or simply cannot, so it should make some balance.

Emil said:
Well said i agree i think having children is the highest form of accomplishment as a woman,at least for me!:flower:
That's downright degrading. I'd rather find a cure for cancer than I'd pop out 4 babies. Anyone can have children, nothing special about it.

giving life to another is absolutely an accomplishment, and OF COURSE it's special!! ....ahem, men obviously don't have the ability to bring a new life into the world..

anyways, interesting news.....i didn't even know they had a third child....

songbird said:
giving life to another is absolutely an accomplishment, and OF COURSE it's special!!
And isn't that the excact thing you'd be doing if you found a cure for cancer...?

yay if that means she'll ACTUALLY PUT ON SOME WEIGHT!!

misssakura said:
Nothing to do with expense, its how many people this planet can withstand, it's already struggling very badly with 6 billion people, which in a way is a good thing is there is a natural disaster since there is more likelihood of survivors (hopefully yellowstone won't erupt, but you never know), but at the moment I just find it a little depressing, and you know if people in China have to limit their families to 1 person per household then why do people like Victoria Beckham get to have 4-5-6 kids (or that family that had SIXTEEN, I nearly fainted when I read that).

We just need to make sure that overcrowding, poverty and destruction of the earth don't spiral any further out of control.

Man I sound like a hippy :cry:

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought most developed countries (and some developing ones) are going into population decline? Which means there isn't going to be enough people to look after us in our old age...no? So if she can afford to make up the shortfall for non breeders, then why not?

The_Ida said:
That's downright degrading. I'd rather find a cure for cancer than I'd pop out 4 babies. Anyone can have children, nothing special about it.

Guess what Ida, there are female researchers out there working towards and coming close to finding cures for cancers...and oh my gosh, shock horror... some of those woman have also "popped out" children :o ...how on earth could they perpretrate such a degrading act upon womankind? I mean if your a mother, you couldn't possibly have brains to be a scientist much less find a cure for cancer! What were they thinking??????? :angry: ...and to think that they may have thought that it might be SPECIAL to have children...tsk, tsk, tsk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->