owl-1.jpg

Cat Pin:
cat-1.jpg

Perfume necklace:
avonperfume-1.jpg

Har Wishing Well Charm Bracelet:
wishingwell-1.jpg

pics by me

I love vintage jewellery, especially anything that's properly antique (I own an opal ring that's almost a hundred years old :D). Cameo's are one of my favourite types so here's a link to a picture of one (hopefully it will work cause the pictures didn't :blush:)

http://www.cameos.net/history.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I love vintage jewelry, I tend to collect rhinestone jewels from the 50s though. I also love painted porcelain flower earrings and cluster earrings.

Someday I hope to own something by Miriam Haskell, her costume jewelry is by far one of favorites and pretty coveted among collectors.

Someone posted a bee pendant a while back, I think it was made from horn. Gorgeous. I adore vintage jewellery because some of it's so playful and daring. I look at pieces now and am rarely so impressed.

I don't have much, I mostly collect 1990's Galliano so I don't think that counts. Here's a Givenchy flower brooch, I think from the 70's. Also, a continental silver Edelweiss pendant, it belonged to my Grandmother. She wore it in Vienna. Pretty knackered now, but sentimental.

love those two pieces:smile: I love even more the meaning behind the one from your grandmother.

MsCrow, I love the pendant. I also adore when my grandma gives me her jewelery.
Very sentimental.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Styleocide. This thread inspired me to get it out, carefully clean it and start to wear it again.

i really do enjoy a lot of vintage jewelry...
i've gotten a few nice pieces in the last year or so...
i have to take pics for this thread...

i like vintage jewelry MUCH better than vintage clothing..
which often has 'that smell'...
not so nice...
at least you can clean and disinfect metals...
:ninja:

Agreed! I also rArely fit into much of the vintage clothing that I find, so jewelry it is for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenanova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->