Vintage Scan Wish Lists

Looking for a picture of Linda in.... Chanel? Chloé? From 1993, she has that short bob with bangs, wearing a crop sweater with a white long shirt underneath. Possibly Harper's Bazaar. Does it ring any bells?

It's been killing me all day, this is Bridget Hall in Allure. What is the editorial, from which issue? I definitely need to see the rest again.
post-5593-1225116323-jpg.1219364

bellazon

Looking for Gutsy Pastel with Debbie Deitering, Allure March 1994
s-l1600 (1).jpg

ebay

Looking for Shining hour with Kirsty Hume from W November 1994 (what a great month for fashion magazines!)
s-l1600 (2).jpg
Ebay

Looking for body polite with Bridget. Allure, April 1994.
s-l400 (1).jpg
Ebay

Sorry for being annoying, but, yeah there's more ..

Mirabella April i think 1994.
I need to know what the pic of the Kate cover being torn apart to reveal Bridget us about... Anyone have this issue, or a scan?
s-l1600 (3).jpg
Elle MacPherson editorial
s-l1600 (4).jpg

Ebay ca

I have searched high and low for scans from the November 1995 issue of Harper's Bazaar (featuring Sharon Stone on the cover). I would be all :clap::wub: :clap: if anyone had them to post!

Hello everyone,

I'm searching not for an editorial, but for a street-style piece about denim from around 1998-2003. I think it was W or Allure but I could be wrong, though it was definitely a US mag.
I was stopped by the photographer for a pic of my extra wide leg jeans on Melrose Ave in LA, and would love to have a scan of it today. I unfortunately don't have the original paper version so am turning to you dear experts here, just in case you happen to come across it. Thank you in advance!

Irrelevant topic here: is there a thread where I can sell pre-owned vintage magazines?

I can't find the thread for UK Vogue's December 1996 issue. Does anyone know the page count + is it worth buying?

Scan request. Does anyone have a copy of Kevyn Aucoin's book Making Faces?

I'm specifically looking for a a full scan or photo of the Blush section. One side w Amy Wesson and the other with Adia Coulibaly.
I swear Kevyn talked about Mango powder for Black skintones. I'm not sure if this was page was the only reference of Mango blush in the book.
Of course the internet always crops out the text or I can't find that page at all. I found a decent snapshot!

Image source: amazon.it/Namy
mango.png

@blueorchid WOW! Thanks so much. I keep forgetting to pickup my copy from my parents house. So cool to see it again!!

Harper's Bazaar, February 1993
"On The Fringe"

Beri Smither & Lucie de La Falaise
Photography by Mario Testino

Harper's Bazaar September 1992
CHANCE ENCOUNTERS 8 pages
This portfolio: Shalom Harlow photographed by Patrick Demarchelier.

Harper's Bazaar, February 1993
"On The Fringe"

Beri Smither & Lucie de La Falaise
Photography by Mario Testino

Harper's Bazaar Archive

Harper's Bazaar September 1992
CHANCE ENCOUNTERS 8 pages
This portfolio: Shalom Harlow photographed by Patrick Demarchelier.

Harper's Bazaar Archive

^Thanks. Your Bazaar Index thread is the best:smilingwhearts:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strigi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->