Vivienne Westwood Jewlery

maraschin0

Reaction score
VW Jewlery = LOVE :heart:

Haha I don't know, this year I've been on a Vivienne addiction. I adore her jewlery.... It's so unique and fun. I'm trying to collect as many as I can and I just want to see if anyone here shares that passion with me? :flower:

I don't trust Ebay at all... I buy my VW items from boutiques or Hervia.com

My collection:

Mini Bas Pearl Bracelet
VWJ49.jpg

Diamante Earrings
VWJ4.jpg

Small Glass Orb Necklace ( I really don't know why they name it SMALL when it's the largest Orb necklace they have, it reaches down to my belly button )
414864265.jpg

And my NEW BABY that I got on my bday, Armour ring
sos_1867_19916514

Images courtesy of Hervia, and http://store.yahoo.co.jp/sos/

SHARE your collection with me :lol:

That first bracelet is so cute. Are the pearls really tiny?

Hi everyone! I took pictures of my tiny collection, it's a bit better than using the pics from Hervia.

viviscollection1.jpg

viviscollection2.jpg

Sorry the quality isn't very good =(

Ooh and here's my babyy :blush: VW Armour ring
vivisarmor.jpg

cloud9: Thanks! I've started collection since the summer :woot:

shambles: I love that bracelet, I wear it all the time even in the shower. I think that should be alright I'm not sure :doh: The pearls are mediumsized I would say, you can see in the pics I posted above compared to the other items!

I love Vivienne Westwood's accessories, including bags and jewellery. I didn't know about this website.

Maraschin, now you've opened my Pandora's box. :wink:

^ Haha yay! I totally encourage you to support Vivienne and buy her stuff... =D

Do you mean Hervia.com? That's the official online VW store~ It's amazing! Sign up for their newsletter and they email you the current sales and new items!

by the way - the armour ring looks really nice on. At first i didn't like it in the photo by itself but i really like it now i've seen it on!

pink_lipgloss : Thanks! Haha yah I thought so too, the ring looks like a giant worm by itself but I saw a picture of someone wearing it and I thought wow it looks really good! =D So I just had to buy it~ It's my favorite piece now actually!

miss-lilly: Thanks! I know it's a tiny collection lol but I'm gonna add to it =D

I like them a lot. too bad I can't afford any jewlery

maraschin0, you have convinced me to get the armour ring, it looks really amazing on! I like you, am addicted to vivienne westwood.

I have:-

*the diamante earrings and the small orb necklace you posted above
*a silver chain with orb heart and bone charms on it
*the huge diamante orb brooch

I also have a few tops, one of the anglomania dresses and some pirate boots :heart: my most prized possession! I'm currently on the lookout for some form of westwood bag, and the toe shoes!

btw, I rang that boheme when I was searching for a jackie bag from last season, the lady was so cool, she was about the age vivienne is and such an eccentric! :lol:

urd: It's ok =D Someday... :D

a984mel: YES!! you're getting the ring? Awesome.. and thank you so much for posting your collection... So i'm not the only one out here =D OOOH You have the pirate boots?? That's so awesome.. the only other thing I have of Vivienne's is the winter tartan bag..I'll post that later on =D I'm gonna get some pumps though!! Haha the ppl at boheme are really nice...I emailed them abotu the ring and they were so so friendly =D

i_<3_chanel: YAY =D Spread the Vivienne love

I would love to see the orb earrings on someone's ears. It's hard to gauge the size, and I'm getting the jewellery online.

i would prefer the silver one gold just isnt to my taste! i really want it but i really dont have the money at the moment i hate being a poor student!:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->