Vivienne Westwood Orb necklaces

I don't believe any of the jewelry on that eBay site is authentic. I would correspond with Vivienne via her shop and ask for advice. Here is the link. Let us know what happens! :o

Nearly all VW on eBay is fake unless it specifically says "authentic". Hervia.com is a good source for VW jewelry.

that's fake. Authentic Westwood jewellery is avail on ebay, it is possible to find, but it's like one out of twenty auctions. www.hervia.com sells authentic, and ebay uk in general has a bigger stock of authentic westwood than intl.

^^ I've bought one last year winter at the Westwood store. It's got little red studs on it.

Not to mention it ships from Hong Kong, a place that is notorious for making and selling fake ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

VW orbs

Thanks everyone-I did some more looking through EBay and *none* of the auctions say "authentic" in their descriptions/titles. There were some UK authentic auctions, but they were of course, much more expensive. Thanks for pointing me to Hervia, hadn't heard of that place before. I think I'll save up and buy one from there, instead of taking a chance on EBay!

it doesn't matter if the auctions say authentic. They can still sell you a fake.

Does anyone know if the VW scarves on Ebay are authentic? All of them are like under $50...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->