Vivienne Westwood Jewlery

kare: They aren't that big..It depends on the type you are getting though I think. I have the diamante orb ones, but which ones are the ones you are ordering? The Nano is pretty cute

elegance: Aww you can save up! I'm a poor student too =( So I just save up and don't buy a lot of other stuff....

Does anyone know the price of VW hardcore diamonds range?

I really want the safety pin ring, but I wount buy it if it's redicolusly overpriced.

maraschinO
i :heart: the pieces you posted, especially the armour ring looks so extraordinary and unique. how much did you pay for that ring?
vivienne westwood is such a talented designer with great personality, wow! i'd also like to get a piece of jewellery from her...

pucci_mama: I expect the prices to be wild! I don't know the prices though, there isn't any VW boutiques near me and the hardcore diamonds range isn't on Hervia.com.

Diamondqueen: Thanks =) I paid around almost $400 canadian for that ring (i think) Since I also had to pay more for shipping and customs fees...

I'm so glad this thread is bumped! I received an email from Hervia this morning... With info on their limited edition VW heart orb collection for Valentine's Day!

VWVJ2.jpg

VWVJ1.jpg

VWVJ3.jpg

All pics from Hervia.com

What I found funny was the bracelet was 100 pounds, 90 for the earrings, and 80 for the necklace. I would've thought the necklace to be more expensive?

What do you all think? Anyone thinking about getting one? I kinda want the necklace but I just spent a lot of money yesterday =(

Dilemma, dilemma...

maraschinO, thanks for posting :wink:
now i'm in love with the heart orb necklace, will maybe order it :wub:
although same here, maraschinO, also went some shopping this month :cry: how should i know vivienne would create such a great valentine's collection...
does anyone else order a piece from this collection? what's your personal favourite?

I have that Small Glass Orb Necklace too.It's so great.Love Love~

I love VW jewellery! I'm not a big fan of the gold, but I really love all of her silver items.

I just ordered my first VW piece from Hervia yesterday:
307582154.jpg

I can't wait for it to come!

I really love so many of her pieces-I just wish there were places to buy it in North America. Hervia is great-but I wish they had a much bigger selection.

Right now Hervia.com has a special-you get the small orb necklace and the orb earrings for...200pound I think? It's 20% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
The store I bought my VW sunglasses at is calling me when they get the jewellry shipment, but I really don't know how fond I am of it. It looks like something I would buy at Claire's five years ago.

I just returned from London and bought two VW jewelry pieces that i am just ga-ga over. One piece is a pearl necklace that has three silver charms hanging from it - a diamante die (as in dice), a diamante scepter, and a roundcharm that says "lucky" on one side and has the VW ord logo embossed on the other side. The other piece I got - is this long chain that is just too hard to describe - silver and gold with a half penny and an eiffel tower charm and a diamante bow and some other things stationed on it.

I am new to VW jewellery, do I buy the silver amour ring, the relief diamante orb pendant or the tiny glass orb pendant? (all silver)

Help me spend money!!!

HYZE said:
I am new to VW jewellery, do I buy the silver amour ring, the relief diamante orb pendant or the tiny glass orb pendant? (all silver)

Help me spend money!!!

That is a really hard decision. I bought the tiny glass ord pendant yesterday from hervia - never have seen it IRL. I saw the relief diamante orb pendant IRL in gold when I was in London and it was very pretty. I picked the tiny glass orb because it's three dimensional - maybe a bit more casual and chunkier.

Hervia.com is having a 20% off sale on the orb necklace and earrings. This week only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Orb glass necklace

I really like the orb glass necklace, but i dont know whether i should buy the small or the tiny one?
For those who have the small orb, do you wear it often?
I heard from bohome that the small one is more bulky. you know i might swing it and bang, its gone kinda thing.
any suggestions?

hi!
i cant decide between the small or the tiny orb. is the small orb bulky?
do you wear it often??
: )

pucci_mama said:
Does anyone know the price of VW hardcore diamonds range?

I really want the safety pin ring, but I wount buy it if it's redicolusly overpriced.

I love that ring! Unfortunately it's way to pricey for me and my wallet. I think it costs around £1,300.

I thought I'd post a picture of it aswell (sorry, but I didnt understad how to edit my previous post).

10e3j0h.jpg

Has anyone seen the new fall/winter range on hervia.com? some of it is so nice! loving the enamel stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->