Vogue France February 2023 : Angèle by Oliver Hadlee Pearch

E596

Reaction score
Angèle wearing Chanel, photographed by Oliver Hadlee Pearch, styled by Vanessa Reid

source: my copy

Last edited:
I was think how Angele still not having a cover even with a Chanel deal, so this is a nice surprise to me, especially how she looks there, giving a more mature and sexier vibe like Kylie’s Fever era.

applemusic

looks good,but who she is?:unsure:

Thanks for sight of the new cover. One of their better ones, by the new standards.

I truly feel as though this era of pop girls are so terribly bland that they actually drive me to like the Dojas of the world who I'd never have regarded.

The cover looks like Dazed & Confused during the Rankin years, the era right after the her0in chic phase. 97 to 2000s. Obviously thanks to Vanessa. I get what she tried here, but it doesn't speak to the state of fashion in 2022. We don't need more minimalism. We need the theatrics back in fashion media.

I also have Eugenie's number now. She's hiding behind star stylists but unfortunately for her a magazine is not just about fashion.

She looks so sexy, but as Vogue Spain, the no eye contact it's a minus.

the font is so ugly...
to the eic of vogue france, if u stick to this sort of Carine Rotifeld-VogueParis-vibe, use the same Futura font (together with Caslon 540) pls

So effortless and chic. Amidst all the try hard covers, this is breath of fresh air.

I wanna like it, but the looking in her eyes... I just can't. She looks crossed eyed/half sleep. A better facial expression would have elevated this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->