Director: Grace Coddington

FOOLPROOF VALUES
Photographer: Sharif Hamza
Director: Dena Giannini
Interview: Sarah Harris

ART IN A BAG
Photographer: Alex Webb
Director: Max Ortega

It's nostalgic, yes, and it's pretty okay, but the art direction really kills it for me.

my favourite cover since Raquel’s this summer. Looking forward to my issue arriving!

Big improvement compared to last February’s cover hahaha

Feels too Muteen/Jalouse for me to have her on the cover. Besides that , not great not bad.
Voila! The cover is very Jalouse or Mixte but not Vogue.
However the close-up with the Chanel choker would have been a great cover…Without the choker!

Dont like this at all, at first I thought it was some Kylie Minogue fan art on Instagram when I saw it.

This cover is fine, very style from the same mag under by Carine Roitfeld & reminds me a photo of Kylie Minogue from her Fever era.

I think it passes but overall could have been executed better. I'm also not a fan of the backdrop. I think it could have been a different color.

Fine cover, the real crime here is only one original editorial, thanks but no thanks.

And where are the rest of the french stylists? Do they only have the budget for one per issue now :rofl:? Maybe they already jumped out of this sinking ship.

OMG ! how is it possible ? A lovely cover for Vogue France !!?

OMG are y'all nuts??? Awful facial expression AND THE HAIR ?????????????????????????? She jumped out of her bed like LITERALLY ???!!! SO BAD !!!
Where's the VOGUEEEEEE sophistication and high glamour and HIGH fashion???
That dress look like a cheap h&m version
Dry makeup
No interesting layout
and boring a*** edit and people love it ???? :blink: OK lol

It's okay... but it isn't very Vogue. If the hair was styled a bit more to be less blah and if the skin was juiced up a bit it could be better.

Still won't hide the fact that this feels like one of those New Face/new model's first high fashion spread in Numero/AnOther/Russh.

OMG are y'all nuts??? Awful facial expression AND THE HAIR ?????????????????????????? She jumped out of her bed like LITERALLY ???!!! SO BAD !!!
Where's the VOGUEEEEEE sophistication and high glamour and HIGH fashion???
That dress look like a cheap h&m version
Dry makeup
No interesting layout
and boring a*** edit and people love it ???? :blink: OK lol
The bar has been set so low, we just don’t know what really good anymore.

Its out on Press Reader
Horrrible issue (as always, lol)

Its out on Press Reader
Horrrible issue (as always, lol)

Truly horrible, it's appaling to me that aside from Angele's editorial there isn't even a single original page in the main section of the magazine. I know I should be used to it by now, but it simply makes no sense to me and it never will. It's French Vogue!! When the most interesting page in the entire magazine is an Ermanno Scervino ad, you've got big problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->