Vogue Italia April 2024 : Bella Hadid by Zoë Ghertner

Oh I didnt even recognize it was a horse. Thought it was a couch lol
Love seeing Bella but this cover feels bland and I hate when I can’t see the neck. Curious for the ed though!

cover doesn’t deliver but I’m hoping the rest will.. nice to see her here and there even though these post-treatment statements (‘lucida e presente’) constantly sound like she joined a cult or an evangelical organization.

It's very "modern magazine" to transform a horse into an inanimate beige object used for a pointless purpose.

Reprint amongst US Vogue, British Vogue, and Italian Vogue (plus others, probably)

There’s at least 2 other (better) shots of her on the horse.

As soon as I saw Zoe´s name I knew I was going to hate it :rofl: -_-

Ok this is the first time in ages you can actually see that her face still looks very similar to her younger self. It also happens to be the worst set of pics I’ve seen of her in years - does Zoe hate her? Where is the glamour

It might as well be a couch if the horse was decapitated like that. 😑

So early. Remember the days when VI released the issue after the first week of the month?

I'd rather want to see Bella extend her hiatus in Vogue than calling this her comeback cover. She doesn't deserve this low-effort editorial.

This shoot also appears in British Vogue’s April issue, and it seems like it’ll be in US Vogue too.

The editorial and interview are on their website.

Bella is a competent model. But i don't like this. It reminds me the september issue 2020.
100 covers and all flop/boring

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->