Vogue Italia April 2024 : Bella Hadid by Zoë Ghertner

I blame it on Zoe Ghertner, a photographer with particular proclivity for capturing her subjects in most unflattering light imaginable. Horrible work, as always. Truly a waste of Bella and all of her beauty!

Honestly, if I never saw another issue of Vogue it is very probable that I would be happier for it.

What a sad April month for most of the Vogues. I hope to see something better from the unrevealed ones.

They should have kept the horse head and truncated Bella's, there would have been more live with the horse's gaze.

The horse is real. I thought it was a prop. Funny I was thinking early this month about Saskia's VI cover from ten years ago, the one with fake animals.

what is with vogues picking these talentless hacks to photograph covers?

the bts bella posted look 100% than the cover result. was it that hard to take a good photo or come up with a good (albeit budget) shoot for vogue italia?

her perfect cover was better than whatever this is

Why would you bring a real horse to the studio?
Why would you then decapitate the horse in the photos?
Why...?
Oh, so many questions...

None of this is good. I much prefer last year's Bella VI cover (although that one also raised eyebrows).

I'd take that AI-generated cover over this, definitely. At least that one had glamour. This one, on the other hand,
is an insult to Bella and the talented photographers who should have been featured in this magazine.
There's literally NO effort in here, and they wasted someone who can go all-out with this lazy set-up
and theme (if there's a theme other than they smuggled a horse from Vogue Greece).

8 out of last 15 covers had white background... WHY? it's so boring

Instead of using wood and straw and animals for studio props, they could... go outside?

A magazine like UK Bazaar might not be to everyone's tastes, but at least they go out on location, they don't cobble together some random objects and then shoot everything against a blank sheet.

I can't imagine Bella weighs that much, but yes, it would be better to have an even distribution of weight across the horse's back.

I wonder who got the job of clearing up after the horse, because they do tend to go whenever they want. Nothing like the steam rising from a puddle of horse piss.

steven-klein-august-2006.jpg

Source: vogue.com

I dont think the horse is as uncomfortable as people think otherwise it would let it be known. Horses dont play like that. That said, the bts is much better than the cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->