Vogue Russia April 2018 : Grace Elizabeth by Giampaolo Sgura

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Two covers for a redesigned Vogue Russia this month, which I assume if the first issue under the new EIC Masha Fedorova:

INSTAGRAM/VOGUE RUSSIA

Two covers for a redesigned Vogue Russia this month, which I assume if the first issue under the new EIC Masha Fedorova

It is, they confirmed it on their web site.

I love the covers! Definitely buying the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol.. ‘great! you do that thing again but out in the balcony of this miami airbnb’

Pretty, but Elle Russia did it better.

I absolutely love this! Its a simple cover but it screams “Glamour is back”. I like it. Fresh. Clean.

Pretty, but Elle Russia did it better.

Elle Russia is one of the best fashion magazines out there now. I really wanted to know Russian just to read and buy all issues. It’s fresh and glamorous in every way.
Ekatharina is doing an amazing job.

And I quite like this, I see a lot of Elle Russia in this. I think Olga is a horrible stylist.
Masha is a stylist, she should styling the covers.

She looks gorgeous! Wish she'd get a US Vogue cover (I know, I'm a dreamer!!)

I typically don't mind multi-covers within reason. But here I truly don't see the need for two. The cover with the blue background is really quite nice!

It definitely doesn't do it for me as much as Luna Bijl's cover last month but I'm all for a new EIC making a bold statement with their first cover - and this certainly does just that. The shot of Grace is fairly simple and understated for Giampaolo Sgura and I do admire the minimal amount of text. A very nice refresh, IMO!

I typically don't mind multi-covers within reason. But here I truly don't see the need for two. The cover with the blue background is really quite nice!

I think only one will be at the newstands. You can vote for the best via instagram of Vogue Russia.

This coverstory was shot with Victoria Davydova, not new EIC. But EIC's letter is new editor's

The blue cover is very pretty. The other is ok but unnecessary. That white background kinda washes her out.

I think only one will be at the newstands. You can vote for the best via instagram of Vogue Russia.

Which now explains the 1 and 2's in the comment section on their instagram - seems everyone else prefers the first as well. Thanks for explaining.

ayhYjOJmPSY.jpg

Preview from vogue.ru
This issue was prepared by old Vogue team (I'm not even sure if Victoria Davydova was involved). So we have US Vogue March reprint, US Vogue February reprint and some Grazia/Hello Magazine reprint with Angelina.
I'm a bit scared of this trend and want to see the first Masha's issue as soon as possible

And BTW this is first russian multi cover Vogue issue. I'm sure that it's printed already so voting has nothing to do with final publishing

Both covers are amazing... I absolutely adore the first one...:heart:

**Please refrain from quoting images**

Preview from vogue.ru
This issue was prepared by old Vogue team (I'm not even sure if Victoria Davydova was involved). So we have US Vogue March reprint, US Vogue February reprint and some Grazia/Hello Magazine reprint with Angelina.
I'm a bit scared of this trend and want to see the first Masha's issue as soon as possible

And BTW this is first russian multi cover Vogue issue. I'm sure that it's printed already so voting has nothing to do with final publishing

OMG, such a mess. This is a huge boring issue. Even Elle Russia produces original content month after month.

She already changed the team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->