What are you doing to your hair next?

I'm getting a trim in July. My last trim was in April, and the split ends are starting to look frightening. I'm not reallly changing it, it's growing out like i planned but I like fresh ends.

I'm getting a trim tomorrow, after six months. My hair's growing like crazy, I believe 15 cm in this time.

^ Oh wow your hair grows fast!

I've gotta get my ends trimmed. I'm still growing it out but I can tell my ends aren't in the best of shape.

Still growing mine out. It's all the way to my shoulders now and is just beginning to work it's way down my back. It's starting to look all kvlt and awesome.

Still growing it out and gradually going lighter. I love this colour in particular. Still not over finding that perfect shade of light brown without going red.

deviantart.net

extensions? just maybe & just to add some volume to my thin hair...

Opinions on this cut please ...

My hair is pretty much the same as hers (except w/out the bangs) & it's down to my bra strap

704100499.jpg

828896892036f3a4f063z.jpg

230809549624108702dsqf2.jpg

ef2da1de300d11e2b554220.jpg

tumblrm1wpy4dsxs1qh7l9i.jpg

pic1-fashiongonerogue.com
pic2-flickr StyleSpotting
pic3-****yeahfrejabeha.tumblr
pic4-instagram catwalkpower
pic5-zetaboards.com

Sorry :blush:

I have long hair, one length and I'm sooo bored with it, I think I'm going to try something like this.

Rosie-Huntington-Whiteley-Elle-UK-4_thumb.jpg

zimbio.com

Getting it all chopped off..my hair is very long at the moment and I hate it..am getting it cut into a short blunt bob on wednesday..am very nervous though!

I have a hair appointment scheduled for this weekend and I'd like to get it cut the same way that Romola Garai's hair was on The Hour (she's the blond one in this image). I absolutely love it and think it could work well with my style as well as my face shape. I'm going to see what my hairstylist thinks as well. Anyone have any thoughts on this hairstyle?
11b6a7fb11215382052a61db9e4d3735.jpg

miss-rumphius.tumblr.com

Well, I think I'll end up having to shave my head at some point this year. I'm beginning to lose my hair from the front on back, and while it looks okay right now, there will come a point where it will need to be shaved. I anticipated this happening because of my family's history of hair loss, but not before I turned twenty. Alas, shaved heads can look very good, so I'm not too concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->