What are you doing to your hair next?

I saw someone who had shaded their roots darker for an Ombre look and then they had blonde roots growing in a few inches on top of that, not a great look, maybe he can do it with a demi-permanent?
To be honest I a mnot a fan of ombre with blonde hair as a base. I think of changing colour for light brown, but that's gonna be a huge change for me..

Hey guys! I need some advice regarding my hair...
I've been wearing it pompadour style (James Dean hairstyle) for two years now. Before that I wore it shorter on top. Only now I need a change!
I was thinking growing it so I can do a samurai top knot/tail. What do you think? I have an angular face with prominent cheekbones. Do you think I can maintain the pompadour cut and wear it on a tail?

i don't know what to do with my hair anymore.. i need inspiration! i want to go back to black...

I think a short cut with a few layers but still not sure.

1. Grow bangs out.
2. Grow the /rest/ of my hair out.
3. Highlight the bejeebus out of it.

I'm going to go from having super long hair to a pixie cut, I'm utterly terrified because I don't think it'lll look good on me but i don't really have a choice, extensive bleaching has forced me to it :|

I've been so boring with my hair lately. I'm letting it grow out to mid-back length and I haven't dyed it any fun colors recently. I'm trying to not dye it too often because I don't want my hair to be too damaged as I still plan on going platinum blonde/lavender soon ^_^

Getting it cut tomorrow. I don't have the guts to go completely short, so I'm thinking a collarbone length page. Maybe a little shorter in the back.

Cutting it quite short for now! planning to maybe go ashy blonde next year.

I'm going to cut off about 6/7 inches and maybe colour it.. I'm not sure.

Coloring it a reddish brown semi-permanent color, and cutting maybe an inch with some layers. Nothing too exciting.

I'm growing mine out too, and toying with the idea of going for really really ridiculously long hair.

Lol people want to cut their hair and I'm desperately waiting for mine to grow a bit more. :D Yep, that's what I'm doing right now, growing it out.
And cutting my bangs a bit every month so I can see properly... Bangs look great but are so high maintenance!

Still growing mine out. It's down past my ears now and I can pull it back in to a short ponytail. (Although I never do. It looks dumb.) I like it a lot. I've had it long before, but not quite to this extent. I'm going to keep rolling with it and see how it goes. I'll cut it short again eventually, but right now, it's a lot of fun.

Leave it grown... cut only if necessary... keep it blond but not burnt it again haha... invest in any product to grow it healthier

Not related to hair in the traditional sense of this thread, but I'm growing a mustache. I've been working on it for about a month, but it's growing at a very slow rate and it's such a light color that it's barely visible from any significant distance. With my skinny frame, long-ish hair, and somewhat feminine facial structure, I could reasonably be mistaken for a girl without it though, so I'll keep at it, although I don't think I'm quite old enough to grow a really good one yet.

i was planning on growing my dyed red hair out and maybe doing an ombre blonde look. but i can't stand my natural shade. it doesn't nothing for my complexion or eye color. so i'm sticking with the copper red shade. i rotate between ashlee simpson red, christina hendricks, or emma stone's shade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->