What are you doing to your hair next?

^ good luck! i hate it when hair turns out too dark, what a pain to lighten again

tomorrow cut & color but cut will depend on color, i really won't decide till i'm in the chair. alls i know is my hair has got to be right by Saturday so i can have cute BD pix this year

i've got like three color choices though :
* keep current light golden brown, lightened roots a touch and add a bit of blonde highlights on bottom
* touch up roots to light golden brown and add lots of blonde highlights on bottom
* do chocolate brown look but it think it's a bit much for me since it's summer

cut choices
* staying light : face framing layers plus heavy side swept bangs
* going darker : face framing layers, blend bangs so i can grow out

Last edited by a moderator:
Growing it long. I'm aiming for roughly shoulder length, which will probably take a year or more because my hair is so thick. What do you girls think of guys with long hair?

^ it's fine but you've got to have strong bone structure to really pull it off in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
Repair to go back to blond...(now im light brunette with some lighter shades) which sounds like investing on good products for a few months until i can make it...

Growing it out like always but getting a dusting soon, my ends are starting to get weird on me, that's not good.

I'm staying blonde this summer, I think I'm going darker this autumn though. Something along these lines...kind of a dark dirty ash blonde. I don't know how dark I'll go though.

natalia-vodianova-x-de-beerts-57914.jpg
NataliaVodianova2.jpg

uk.ykone.com, eurowoman.dk

^ me too ^_^ one of my all time faves

i still haven't gotten my hair done, probably won't be back in the salon till next week since i lost my voice. i can't even tell my HD what i'd like to have done * silent laughs * :rofl:

currently i have a platinum blond Mohawk with the black shaved off as well, and i love it for the summer, especially keeps it cooler. But i am getting tired of seeing girls shave their head just for the trend of it all, and not know anything about the roots of this haircut from the old school (70's ish) punk scene, or not even having any interest in the punk scene. Also, it's really not a hairstyle for EVERYONE!
But I think really light pastel colors are good for the summer, as they can just fade into blonde, and if your hairs already blonde, maybe adding a silver toner too give the hair a blue tint! I'm trying that next.

^You're new here - have you checked out the Pastel Hair thread at all?

Growing out. It will probably take me like two years to get the length I want. Right now my hair is a bit longer than shoulder length.

Growing out. It will probably take me like two years to get the length I want. Right now my hair is a bit longer than shoulder length.

Same here! Mine is just past shoulder length and I'd like it to be an inch or two above my elbows!

I also want to colour my hair like this (on the left:(

tumblr_l7zut7meS11qceg46o1_500_large.png

Don't know what colour you would call that, though!

The Olsens always have the best color, I would copy everything they do in a heartbeat if only I had darker hair.

I sort of have the color of the left Olsen, but want to go for the color of the right Olsen :P . My skin gets so pale in the winter that I prefer it with lighter hair to avoid the big contrast between the too..

^ my skin gets so pale as well and my hair gets so red. It's fine in the summer when I'm ginger but not so much in winter.

I will try to match my roots again this fall/winter. I don't know if I want to leave it long or go with layers.

Definitely going to go more blonde over Christmas. I quite liked Kate Bosworth's dip dye hair and I feel that with being a student, I might just get away with it.

I don't really know what to do now. I am blonde,have been for a very long time. Also my natural hair colour is blonde (round level 8)
I would LOVE to get ombre hair with light brown as a base.
I am scared it won't suit me. My hairdresser said he can do it, but I'm afraid he says so, so that he can earn more. Feel so puzzled.

I saw someone who had shaded their roots darker for an Ombre look and then they had blonde roots growing in a few inches on top of that, not a great look, maybe he can do it with a demi-permanent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->