What Are You Listening to Right Now?

^^That song was made for gloomy film + TV scenes that are set in the 80s.

Today's rotation: the 50, 60s, and 70s girl-group playlist on Spotify. The Ronettes! The Supremes! The Chiffons! The Shirelles! Martha and the Vandellas! (I swear, I'm not a 65 year old man.)

Got this stuck in my head after the latest Euphoria episode...

Reactions: KoV
^The soundtrack for that show is really good.

I'm listening to the new Nicki + Lil Baby song. I had high hopes for this, but after hearing it a few times, all I can hear is those robotic, auto-tuned raps, and I'm thinking "They're STILL doing that to their vocals, in 2022?" Ugh. Grade: C-

I'm listening to the new Nicki + Lil Baby song. I had high hopes for this, but after hearing it a few times, all I can hear is those robotic, auto-tuned raps, and I'm thinking "They're STILL doing that to their vocals, in 2022?" Ugh. Grade: C-

God, I'm just glad to see her back in the game. I like the beat, it's catchy although I'll admit it's not her best. It's good.

For today, I have a local gem to share. It's been on my mind for days now.

Kim Petras, "Throat Goat."

On one hand, I feel like I'm a bad gay because I have no clue who Kim Petras is, or any of these new up-and-coming pop-stars really.

But on the other hand, I really don't care.

Kim Petras, "Throat Goat."

On one hand, I feel like I'm a bad gay because I have no clue who Kim Petras is, or any of these new up-and-coming pop-stars really.

But on the other hand, I really don't care.

Oh my god, sl*t Pop is everything!!

Wait ^^ Really? Sl*t Pop was just "okay" for me. I feel like Kim Petras really excels in the fun halloween music corner!

Currently listening to Tove Lo - How Long.

Reactions: KoV
^^ I love her, but I sort of feel like Charli doesn't have distinct eras.

I wonder if my neighbors can hear me scream-singing "AND I HAAATE TO SAAAAAAAY I SPENT IT ALL ON MASQUERADES" repeatedly for the past few days

^ lol I had this neighbor who used to play the same songs over and over (no judgment, I do the same) but I could only hear his singing, not whatever he was playing, and he only sang the exact same lines (instead of the entire thing) and it just drove me nuts, like WHAT are you singing?!

Don Toliver - No Photos (been driving to this everyday and now it’s stuck in my head as I go through the process of memorizing the lyrics lol). Also, I know no one asked :lol: but Don Toliver is such an underrated rapper. Why would someone care to join the hype around some album with People magazine/religious content made by a rapper that should be locked up somewhere when this other one released something so feel-good yummy (Life of a Don) around the same time. :meow:

The music from both the Burberry + Balenciaga shows reminded me of this.

Velocity, remixed by Rabbit In The Moon...Wacky Teutonic techno meets a bunch of hippies from Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omukai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->