What Makeup Did You Buy Today? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ it sure feels like using a marker, that's why I find it so easy to use.
I'm usually really bad with eyeliners.

MAC Eyeshadow in Dazzlelight
MAC Eyeshadow in Bronze
MAC Eyeshadow in All The Glitters
MAC Eyeshadow in Humid
MAC Eyeshadow in Nocturnelle
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
MAC 217 Brush
MAC 239 Brush

I was in Seoul last year too and bought a lot of stuff! The best are two BBcreams: Face shop and Hanskin ones, also Missha eye shadow trio and my Etude house moistful moisturiser:heart:. Did you like their sales assistants? They are sooo polite:D

Uhm I really hated how they followed me around all the time...haha I really like the banila co BB cream, that's the only one I've tried so fare. Also the banila co eye brow kit is really good. I was so surprised by the Etude Hourse's nailpolish, amazing color and great quality.

No i haven't. I couldn't find it, but I would never use it >_< I'm too lazy

MAC Studio Fix foundation in nw30
MAC Face and Body foundation in N5

I bought Revlon Color Stay Liquid Eye Pen with the felt tip. And Almay Clear Complexion Compact Make Up. They were 50% off and I've never tried either and they had my exact colors! I just had to!

MAC Double Dare Cremesheen
MAC Blush in Harmony, Pink Swoon and Frankly Scarlet
MAC 109 Brush

boujours smokey effet eye liner in smokey brown (love the colour :heart:)
nivea volume shine glacé in mango

Chanel Rouge Coco in Secret and Rose Comete
Chanel Mystic Eyes quad
Urban Decay Stardust in 54 and 24/7 eye pencil in Ransom
Dior Extase mascara and Creme de Rose baume pour les levres

Has anyone bought a good foundation that is covering but won't make you break out? I have tried a few, I really liked the coverage of the mac I bought but it made me breakout like crazy! :( Any suggestions?

i use Toleriane from La Roche Posay ,it is good for sensitive skin with imperfections and it covers wel ...in fact it is a corrective fluid foundation... and is not so expensive though

Is it good? I really need to get a new topcoat. Those I've tried aren't very good :unsure:

I will review it on the Nail Polish thread when I re-do my nails. I'm testing how long this OPI top coat will last me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->