• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What Makeup Did You Buy Today? #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illamasqua Cream Blusher Seduce

Faceandbody-creamblusher-seduce-main.jpg
creamblusher-packaging-seduce.jpg

illamasqua_seduce001.jpg

illamasqua, temptalia

Diorshow iconic mascara

I've tried lots of lower priced mascaras in this year but i always come back to this. Great mascara.
I dont even understand why i tried another ones..

I remember I recommended maybelline One by One to you, didn`t I? Anyway, it was great at first, couple months since first opened, it just doesn`t apply nicely anymore. Also, I have started to get annoyed by the big brush, so now I happily use other Maybelline, Illegal Definition, it works much better, propably it won`t last well either.

^Oh yes, the whole talk was about cheaper brands. I am a little mingy regarding make up, I love to have lots of stuff, so I am not able to buy the selective brands. Every now and then I think to give them a try. But nah, by 40 € I can buy three mascaras, if the first one isn`t good, and not all the expensive priced products are good/fit me either.

Today I bought Maybelline primer, repurchase.

That bothers me that Maybelline stuff are actually quite expensive here. Mascaras at the states are around 5-10 bucks but here almost 20 euros. Thats why i stock Maybellline always when i am in US. I think i have enough mascaras for my whole building :lol:
For about 2 years i didnt buy anything but drugstore mascaras. But i didnt find any as good as that Dior one. But mascaras are very individual. What is good for one isn't nececary good for the next. I wish that i could find good Rimmel mascara. Those are so cheap :lol:

^Yeah I have heard they actually are a lot cheaper in States, but here nothing is cheap :(

IsaDora Build-Up mascara

I am not familiar with IsaDora but I have heard nice comments about this mascara.
Also my work mate uses it and her lashes look awesome!!!

Benefit Lollitint Candy-Orchid Lip & Cheek Stain
Oh and another good mascara is Benefit they're real. My second go to mascara. I bought that one as well the other day via internet. They dont sell it in Finland :(

YSL Flower Crush Rosy Blush Spring 2014 :heart: :wub:

colormeloud.com

MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Pressed Powder
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Lavender
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC15 (repurchase)
Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal Foundation in 51 (repurchase)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent (repurchase)

Dior DIORSHOW ICONIC EXTREME Waterproof Mascara 090 Black
DIORSHOW_ICONIC_EXTREME_Waterproof_Mascara_1368180231.png

feelunique

I like that! ^
i BOUGHT benefit thry're real mascara,
mY NUMBER 1. MASCARA. It used to be that Dior but now it's the benefit one.

I really want to try that Dior Mascara!

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in Liberte
S173460_XLARGE.jpg

(image from chanel.com)

I like that! ^
i BOUGHT benefit thry're real mascara,
mY NUMBER 1. MASCARA. It used to be that Dior but now it's the benefit one.

I wanted to try the Benefit one ever since I read all those raves about it, but it cannot be shipped here. :doh: And since I have troubles with smudging mascara under eyes, I gave this waterproof Dior a try.

^ I considered buying "They're Real" but I didn't because of the tacky packaging. :rofl: Benefit usually has adorable product packaging but IMO this one is a letdown.
Escentual had -25% off everything (!) promotion, wohoo! So I bought some Clarins products...

Clarins Blush Prodige in "Soft Peach" - I already have this blush in "Miami Pink" and I adore it!

bakersandlarners.co.uk

Clarins Bronzing Duo SPF 15 Mineral Powder Compact in "Light" - most bronzers were always too dark for my pale skin, but this one is perfect!

clarins.com

+
Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in "Orange Punch" - Love this shade, I didn't expect it to look that good on the lips!

milkteef.com

^ I have this blush in the exact same shade and it's the most perfect peachy blush ever! It looks very natural in gives you a healthy glow while refreshing your appearance. The brush that comes with it is very useful too, I don't need another one really.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ It's good to hear that! I can buy Clarins makeup products without testing them because they never disappoint. Usually the brushes which come up with blushes / powders / makeup palettes are useless but agree the Blush Prodige brush is useful.
Also what I like in this product is staying power. It lasts on cheeks for hours!

I had a bit of a drugstore run today, buying up a few additions to change up my daily makeup look.

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
Maybelline Great Lash in Very Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude (my friend recommended this one to me and it doesn't disappoint, it just makes the eyes pop and all I need wear with it is mascara and a lipstick. I'm excited to make this my new daily look.)

I love Benefit They're REAL! mascara. It's one of the best mascaras I've used. :shifty:

Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting Cream
12698707815_d1ea82deb1_c.jpg

pearlsandpoodles.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back