Beauty Blender in Nude
NYX Fan Brush
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague

Lancôme Grandiôse Extrême Mascara
Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Colour and Primer in Melon Drop Pop

Lanc_ocirc_me_Grandi_ocirc_se_Extr_ecirc_me_Mascara_10g_1466589658.png

28575_1461316747.png

feelunique

Maybelline Master Strobing stick - just right amount of highlighting cheek and brow bones
Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in "Nude Flush", I just love this and I like how it does not dry to so dry as some else matte lip products, but it still stays for hours. It actually gets better after a while. My new staple

A dirt cheap waterproof mascara from Rimmel. It is SO GOOD! * throws the Chanel one out the window * I have spent far too much time taking pictures of my lashes today...:innocent::angel:

Sleek Highlighting Palette in Cleopatra's Kiss

sleek-eye-makeup2.jpg

thebeautyinbox

A dirt cheap waterproof mascara from Rimmel. It is SO GOOD! * throws the Chanel one out the window * I have spent far too much time taking pictures of my lashes today...:innocent::angel:
I've always been a big fan of Rimmel mascara!

Jouer Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick in Brique :wub:

jou075_jouer_longwearlipcremeliquidlipstick_brique_1560x1960-24m5w.jpg

jou075_jouer_longwearlipcremeliquidlipstick_swatch2_brique_1560x1960-weamg.jpg

Jouer Long-Wear Lip Topper in Skinny Dip

k4kL846H.jpg

c4O6uxLO.jpg

ZOEVA Graphic Eyes+ in Myth

zoe004_zoeva_graphiceyes_myth_1560x1960-3hill.jpg

IBEAUTY Skin Brush 21

ibe001_ibeauty_skinbrush21_5_1560x1960-i472w.jpg

cultbeauty, alexandriastylebook

MAC Dazzleshadow in She Sparkles
Dior Addict Fluid Stick in 975 Minuit (apparently the last in any Nordstrom, had to be ordered)
MAC Fix+
MAC Extra Dimension shadow in Evening Grey
MAC Mineralize blush in Just a Wisp

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Classic Mascara - repurchase :heart:

Giorgio_Armani_Eyes_to_Kill_Classico_Mascara_10ml_1448019522.jpg

feelunique

Bioré UV AQUA Rich Watery BB 3D Effect SPF 50 PA+++

bioreaquarich31.jpg

hellojaa

Nars Orgasn lipstick and I really love it! It's a bit more sheer and not as vavvavoom as the gloss but great when I want to look more natural. It's very sheer and good for summer.

0607845094081.jpg

You check check out Nars Orgasm lipstick swatches here.

urban decay eyeshadow primer potion minor sin

I went for a run with heave eyemakeup (to try it out) and it did not budge. And the brown packaging is less offensive to the eye than the original purple.

11uvw3a.jpg

ulta

H&M Eye Colour-To Go - Alpine Aster
Lindex Eyeshadow Pencil - (I can't see any name or number but it is probably 6 Electric Black)
H&M Volume Mascara Black
Isadora Perfect Lipliner 48 Mocca
Lindex Lipstick 17 Cashmere Brown

Maybelline The City Mini palette Matte in 'Hi-Rise Sunset' 530

Even though this is sold as a Matte eye palette the colors give off a noticeable yet relatively subdued shine. I've been mixing and using this as a face powder color adjuster for my summer time tan color. The gold shade in the lower left corner makes a beautiful blush color with some brush patience and finagling.
P0ScZk8.png

maybelline.com

Maybelline Lipstick in 'Bare All' 910

I believe this is also sold as a Matte lip product but the finish is quite dewy. I typically find nude/pink lipstick too muddy, chalky and deadening. However this shade is ultra pale and has a more brightening effect. I love how it's NOT glitter coated, not metallic, nor grey undertone nor brown or orangey pink. I've been using this as a cream highligther for my cheeks. The photo shows a heavy application but nicely demonstrates the unusual not too brown/orange/blue undertone.

42joQ1S.jpg

intensepolishtherapy.ca

Make-up Forever Artist Face Color Refill
Highlight, Sculpt and Blush Powder in Banana H108

I use this as a undertone adjuster in conjuction with my other face powders when I'm not tanned. The texture and finish is smooth and the shimmer is nearly undetectable. The color and finish is a more matte, opaque and orangier version of Shiseido's Luminizing Satin Face Color in Soft Beam Gold. The MUFE is decent dupe for the Shidseido luminizer which I used for almost 10 years but was of course dc'd a few years ago.

IibgWv0.jpg

natalielovesbeauty.com

Black Radiance True Complexion 3D Highlighter in 'Mystical'
Black Radiance Perfect Tone Matte Lip Creme in 'Celestial'

y0reqIbl.jpg

blackradiancebeauty.com

Catrice Ultimate Dark Lip Glow

Np168kzl.jpg

catrice.eu

Revlon Powder Blush in 'Bronze Beauty'
ahUuFf1l.jpg

revlon.com

Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Powder. It claims to give a matte and radiant complexion and contains vitamins. Hoping all the sleepover shifts I do at work show on my face a bit less. (I don't really get any sleep as I'm so conscious of the fact that one of the residents may need help)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->