What to Wear for Halloween

Im gonna be MARIO BROS today lol Its kinda funny, but I turned into a sexy mario LOL

I'm going to a party this week and I'm planning to dress up as Amy Winehouse! That way, it won't be a big deal if I get too tipsy :innocent::lol: (no offense to her memory or anything, I loved her)

I went as a fairy, kind of. Just threw a bunch of stuff together.

photoon20111029at22122.jpg

photoon20111029at22103.jpg

img0685ds.jpg

photo0112n.jpg

My family commented on my lack of a halloween costume this year, considering my gothy self normally dresses to the extreme. I did dress up. I was a homicidal maniac, we look like everyone else. :wink:

Well I went out with my friend the other week and we discussed what we should go as to Halloween.. and then I had a few drinks and forgot, and she just reminded me:
She's going as Red Riding Hood and I'm going as the wolf.. dressed as grandmama!
I can't wait!

Im going as Catwoman and making my own lace mask and lace cat ears and wearing really red lipstick!

I wanted to go as Catwoman but it's SO hard to find a bodysuit last minute and I'm not really digging the pre-made costumes from the stores. I'm hesitant ordering online because it has to be the right fit. :(

For the body suit have you tried American Apparel they have basic black ones. I dont think Im going to be wearing a costume, just black jeans, boots, and a v-neck top with a mask and cat ears.

For the body suit have you tried American Apparel they have basic black ones. I dont think Im going to be wearing a costume, just black jeans, boots, and a v-neck top with a mask and cat ears.

Yeah. They have a sleeveless cotton one which isn't what I'm looking for. My friend and I even ventured into those shoddy fetish shops thinking they'd have leather ones but NOPE. But like you mentioned, it is rather easy to put together with the right accessories. B)

^ What big teeth you have :mrgreen:

:heart:

I may have to modify my costume to pre-granny consumption, as the only quilted nylon dressing gown I can find on ebay is like a size 26.

Perhaps a take on this camp looking wolf, chilling in the woods.

Little-Red-Riding-Hood-And-The-Wolf.jpg

:lol:

1st-art-gallery.com

It's real soon and I still don't have a costume.. It's funny how every year I think I must start planning early October next time and each time it doesn't work.

hard to get excited this year as halloween falls on a wed. and a major storm is coming through the east coast of the us.

WELL seeing as I'm always keen for Halloween and costume parties I thought I'd bump this thread!

This year I've been thinking of maybe pulling out all the stops and making my own Eiko Ishioka costume from Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Ten metres of red poly-satin, sewing machine, some cotton wool and white face paint - bahyum!

What are you guys thinking?

Attachments

• bram-stokers-dracula-still-gary-oldman-princess-liea-hair.jpg
    bram-stokers-dracula-still-gary-oldman-princess-liea-hair.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 6
^ wow, that would be awesome. A friend and I are thinking of being girl Slash & Axl at the office : )

That's a good idea ! ^^ Hmm for me, I was thinking to play as a zombie, wearing a US Army outfit with the make-up, the same that you can see in "the Walking Dead"...:lol:

^ I love being a zombie hahaa, the majority of Halloweens I've been some sort of zombie haha
..and I think this year is no exception! I've decided I can't quite afford to make the Dracula costume (unfortunately.. plus I didn't want to be the person making the most effort at someone else's party if ya get me.)

SO I've decided to go as the guy who gets his eyes pecked out in The Birds.
Fav film.

Generally, it cost expensive to make good costume...

Ahahah berk ! Really ? Eyes pecked out ? So disgusting and scary...I like it !:lol: (The Birds, great movie !)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->