Which Magazine Does This Image Come From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

LizzyF

Reaction score
Moderator's Note & Thread Rules:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • Crediting your own blog/tumblr/etc and/or leaving links as credit is not allowed. Please make sure you read tFS Crediting Rules before posting.
  • Specific to this thread only and with the purpose of finding out and exchanging information such as creative teams behind images and original sources, you may now post a picture which you have no information about at all and source your computer if you don't remember your source. However, we ask you to resize the picture down to 450 pixels and to post one picture per story only.

Thank you!

Hi,
Sorry, Im new here, not sure if this thread is only for new magazines?.

I am looking for a magazine article on 'Steven Tyler' but I am not sure which magazine is from.

I think is from W magazine but the year, I think is 2000. Perhaps someone collect the W magazine and can help me to find this pic?

I found it on eBay but is not big enough to read the article...

Thanks in advance ^_^

aero202lv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a thread for tracing the origin of a certain image, such as in the case of the post above. Please include all such questions to this thread :flower:

anyone who knows where these are from?

[source: imgmodels.com]

Mettchen said:
anyone who knows where these are from?

*please see tfs guidelines*

[source: imgmodels.com]
i posted 1 image from this set it`s from W oct 2005 by Mario Sorrenti

Does anyone know what issue of the following magazines these are from, the model is Alessandra Ambrosio:

From Vogue Italia back in the day:
misc00854su.jpg

From Numero back in the day:
gallery204jpg6my.jpg

gallery206jpg0yk.jpg

gallery205jpg3wr.jpg

images taken from www.alessandraambrosio.com/forum

Anyone know which issue of Numero mag these images are from? I know the editorial is called "A Girl's Best Friend" and it was photographed by Luciana Val & Franco Musso, but no word on what particular issue of Numero they're from :(

source: http://www.faasmm.com/ellisportedit.html

Does anyone know where this image comes from? It's by Steven Klein if that helps.
AAC129776.jpg

art&commerce

OriginalSin said:
Anyone know which issue of Numero mag these images are from? I know the editorial is called "A Girl's Best Friend" and it was photographed by Luciana Val & Franco Musso, but no word on what particular issue of Numero they're from :(

*Please do not quote the images*

source: http://www.faasmm.com/ellisportedit.html

it's #63 May2005 named Beauté Fatale. (the serie is not complete!)

oxymoron said:
Does anyone know where this image comes from? It's by Steven Klein if that helps.

art&commerce

vogue italia oct 2005 here are also Iselin and Marina Dvirnik- very lovely set

BerlinRocks said:
it's #63 May2005 named Beauté Fatale. (the serie is not complete!)

yes, thank you, I know the series is not complete :wink:

So does anyone know where these images are from by chance? :smile:

source: mikas.se

What editorial does this originally come from? :o All I can tell is that Patrick Demarchelier is the photographer.

___
scanned from Vogue US July 2006

mkolsen070306.png

i know this isn't a "where does this image come from?" but i couldn't tell what issue it was. i hope that's okay. if anybody can help, please tell me!
thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->