Which three magazines can you not live without ?

JennaaMonroe

Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread like this so I decided to start one. I was just thinking in the shower would if I could only buy three magazines each month for the rest of my life and those would be Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, and Numero. I need my monthly dose of all three of them :D
Which three fashion magazines can you not live without?

JennaaMonroe such a cool idea! I'm a Vogue girl, so for me it's Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia and Vogue UK!

Vogue Paris
Vogue UK
V
Visionaire
NumeroHomme
Vman

Vogue UK
Sunday Times Style
Sunday Times Magazine

....Seriously considering getting a Vogue Paris subscription next year.

US Vogue
Vogue Italia
Spanish Vogue

and everytime when it comes out: Vogue Hommes Japan

Vogue Paris would be the magazine I couldn't live without. British Harper's Bazaar follows behind, and then US Vogue.

I actually CAN live without magazines :lol: , I don't buy them often, usually just twice a year, I'll buy maybe a couple of Vogues, i-D or Dazed & Confused for in-between months but it's very rare.. even when I plan to buy them, I usually pick them up at the newsstands and always end up leaving them.

Right now, the only magazines I consider essential for me are AnOther Magazine and Grey. I would buy Encens and Italian Amica religiously too, if only I could find them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always buy Vogue Italia and Vogue US, no matter what. The thrid one would be a tie between Vogue Paris and V.

At the moment, there are no magazines - fashion or otherwise - that I automatically buy each month, but I could spend a happy afternoon reading British Harper's Bazaar, Vogue España and Country Life.

vogue vogue vogue!!!! us, italia, paris! also love numero and i-d, but cannot get them in this po-dunk town. hahaha

vogue vogue vogue!!!! us, italia, paris! also love numero and i-d, but cannot get them in this po-dunk town. hahaha

I know how you feel haha! They have Vogue US, Italia, and Paris and every now and then i-D but never Numero! If I really want it I have to order it online.

Vogue Paris (for practicing my french language, but it usually ends with me only looking at the pictures, not reading the articles.. hahaha)
US Vogue (monthly regular)
W (fun magazine in my opinion)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->