Which three magazines can you not live without ?

A year later and I think I could live without all of them. :lol:

I don't buy magazines that often, especially when you have digital scans (even though I know how better the pages look and feel in print), only some issues I really want to collect. But I would say Interview, since it's my favorite magazine at the moment.
"Can't live without" sounds so strong, doesn't it? :lol: I can't think about it when I actually CAN do it. In fact, the content magazines have produced isn't as strong as it used to be... I used to love Vogue Paris under Roitfeld+Baron but all good things come to an end.

Interview (I worship everything Baron does and Interview is no exception. The most stylish magazine out there. When it comes to other magazines there are always a few things I'd like to change on a cover, layout etc but with Interview everything is just so perfect and reflects my taste percisely every month).

W (Not so much now as pre-2009 but W is always a must-buy for me bacause it always has fun articles and tidbits plus I've never actually seen a really bad ed from them. That having been said I really miss the old W with its really long editorials and amazing design - favorite logo ever - and edgy celeb covers).

Two years ago my third choice would be Vogue Paris, because again their design was out of this world, the eds always appealed to me and I felt that just by reading the pages with the cinema, art, music I was ahead of everything. Now, I guess I really like Love because every issue is pure editorial eye-candy, plus the size and paper are so luxurious, it feels like a collectible coffee table book.

Numéro
Interview - I am in love with how artistic the editorials are. It really is inspiring! :heart:
Vogue - but the only one i can get is Russia

I wish it was easier to get hold of magazines where I am so i've got to say the ones I buy religiously are: Vogue UK, Love, Pop and i-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->