Who will sweep up at the F-W 07/08 Haute Couture Shows?

Rochas

Reaction score
July 2-5th
They're coming up soon!!

Who are you hoping to see at the haute couture shows?
With limited spots for fresh faces, who do you think will be the lucky new girls?

For me personally, I'm hoping to see girls like:

-Bruna Tenorio
-Coco
-Daiane
-Elise Crombez
-Stam
-Hana
-Snejana
-Vlada
-Daria should do HC!
-Masha Tylena (sp?)
-Anabela

Haute couture usually loves its typical type of models. I expect to see the usuals: Emina Cunmulaj, Morgane Dubled, Lily Cole, Eugeina Volodina, Romina Lanaro, Solange Wilvert, Flavia Olivera, Anja Rubik, Hana Soukupova, and Tiuu Kuik.

We always do get surprises though, like Leticia Berkheuer at Givenchy last season.

Anywhoo I'm expecting a lot of Natasha, Sasha, Hilary, Coco, Raquel, Lily Cole, Hana, Vlada, Irina (both Kulikova and Lazarenau), Anabela, and sadly Ms. McNeil.

In fact if Coco or Morgane does not open JPG I will be surprised.

Definitely Hana and Lily Cole, hoping the see a lot of Vlada. :D

Welll, I could live without Vlada or Snejana, but I really hope that Eugenia Volodina and Alana Zimmer will be there again. Lily C., Tiiu, Inguna, Emina, Morgane would be nice as well, and I wouldn't mind to see Suzanne Diaz, but that's only dreaming.
And I guess Daiane, Hana, Irina L and Natasha will be there, could live without them, though.

My guess is that out of of the new girls Catherine McNeil, Olga Sherer and Kasia Struss and Magdalena Frankowiack will walk the most shows.

I wish Catherine wouldn't do any couture show :whistle:
I do hope for Tanya- but I know she won't do anything
Also Freja-she was amazing as Lagerfeld's bride, but I want more.
Tiiu, Morgane, Eugenia, Alana (hopefully), Stam, Anja and Coco will do some couture shows and I'm glad for that.
And I wish that Mina Cvetkovic would do anything better then Zuhair Murad and Givenchy.

I think Alexandra Agoston will do pretty well, they seemed to like her last season. Morgane Dubled and Tiiu Kuik are obviously likely....Anja Rubik might break through well with her new hair.

Olga Sherer is my vote for the sweep-up, though. Prissy fashion folk are infatuated- she's mini Karen Elson.

i couldnt imagine snejana doing hc, shes too short. the hc shows love the girls like tiiu and hana who are 6+

Here are my picks...

Hana Soukupova, Vlada Roslyakova, Raquel Zimmermann, Eugenia Volodina, Tiiu Kuik (maybe), Julia Stegner (maybe), Jessica Stam (maybe), Kim Noorda (maybe) Kim did well for couture spring 07 doing 5 shows.

i couldnt imagine snejana doing hc, shes too short. the hc shows love the girls like tiiu and hana who are 6+

the designers dont worry so much about the height for haute couture...*edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that height mattered there more than in RTW.

I don't know how well Tiiu will do...I hope she's in a lot. :smile:

^hmm i explained it better in my complete answer that was edited... so I can't really eloborate... but lets just say they like the dress to drape the body as best as possible..

lol but lets get back on topic..who do u think will sweep up the shows bodhi?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattbaggwanders
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->