Who will sweep up at the F-W 07/08 Haute Couture Shows?

I think Morgane will be at the shows, because she always is, and Couture is marvolous on her, and I can only hope that Hana will be at the couture shows as well. They both were made for couture. As for new girls at the shows, it is pretty much in the air, I think. =\

^shes kind of faded though lately...i guess we'll have to wait and see

Runwaywise? I don't think so...she's done Dior, Chanel, Lacroix and at couture she did Dior and Givenchy....she'll def has a huge chance of doing any of these shows.

^ I just mean in general.
She's been focusing on her singing career more, so shes not as huge as she was 1 year ago.
Still doing well though.

I'd really like to see Kim Noorda, she has the right look for Couture IMO.

There's a chance of having Rianne ten Haken there :clap: At least she did the runway show for Pronovias. That hasn't to mean a lot, BUT she does runway work again - so who knows...

Has Isabeli done couture before? I'd like to see her make her comeback at the couture shows.

^Oh. But after Adina's comeback, anything is possible right now^_^

yea, i wasn't suggesting she wouldn't make a comeback. ^

I'd like to see Marina Peres, Ana Mihajlovic, and a return by MariaCarla Boscono! I miss her SO SO much! Although I guess it's safe to say we won't see her at Givenchy!

Where is MariaCarla now? I'm not a fan, but she's completely gone from runway/editorials.

I want to see Snejana back :woot:

and also Masha Tyelna; it would be her first season :bunny:

I think it was reported in Hana's thread that she won't be doing couture this season :(

Not sure if the info is reliable or not though.

^Yeah she can't do couture because of the visa :(
Well I hope that Freja will do something, okay for Chanel, but something more than just that. And I hope for Alana to get more!

Yeah, I hope for Alana as well. But I'm almost sure she'll show up :smile: She had a really good start last season. (was it her first one?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->