Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

The 2019 topic was one of my favourites, so happy this is coming back!

With the new 007 movie coming in April, I could see one of the leading ladies scoring some covers. I am praying to finally see Naomie Harris on Vogue UK, but I could also see Lashana Lynch getting April 2020.

Michaela Coel would be another one of my wishes, and predictions. She is writing and starring in a new BBC show that will premiere next year. She may not be a household name yet, but I think she would Edward's Vogue quite well.

British Vogue 2020 predictions
(In no particular order)

007 Ladies
Rihanna
Rita Ora
GiGi Hadid and Bella
Adut (solo)
Rosie HW
OG supermodel
Emily Blunt
Adele
Sienna Miller
Jennifer Lopez

Definitely on board with Naomie Harris and Micaela Coel getting OG covers. It doesn't have to be British Vogue, could be Elle or Harper's and I'd be happy.

Next year is also the 100th anniversary of The Cabinet of Dr Caligari. Hopefully some magazine will pay tribute to the film. Karl did a stunning tribute to Metropolis with Toni Garrn back in 2010.

Good call on Naomi Harris. She’s stunning, an Oscar nominee, and has carved out quite the career for herself. I know it’s a long shot but I’d love to see her score some American covers.

And speaking of Bond actresses, Ana de Armas is bound to get something this year. I’d predict a W cover and, depending on how well her film “Blonde” is received, a Vogue cover for next year’s awards season.

I'm definitely expecting Scarlett Johansson on several covers in April/May and I'm here for it! I wouldn't be surprised if Florence Pugh also made an appearance, she's a beautiful girl and seems to have a big role in the film. Rachel Weisz as well.
I wonder if Anna would give promo to a Marvel movie, considering both Scarlett and Rachel covered Vogue before. I'd love to see either one of those ladies snatch any Vogue, Bazaar or whatever other title, they're all gorgeous.
I'm also thinking we could see more of Lila Moss, she'll be 18 next year. Could Edward give her the Kaia treatment? Or perhaps Emmanuelle? I'd love to see it. I wonder if Meisel would work with her, considering his aversion to her mother.

Post Malone is getting a US GQ cover soon :sick:

Well since Vogue didn’t hire me, here are my guesses. Lol

US VOGUE 2020
(in no particular order)

Michelle Obama
Karlie Kloss
Adut w/ models (like GiGi, Bella, Kendall, Kaia and etc)
Beyoncé
Emma Stone
Blake Lively
Cardi B
Jennifer Lopez
Kristen Stewart
Gal Gadot
Jennifer Hudson
Hilary Swank

Wild cards:
Jennifer Lawrence
Rihanna
ICONIC SUPERMODELS
Laverne Cox w/ Indya Moore, MJ Rodriguez
Jodie Turner Smith

Oh I wish Vogue or some US publication would feature any fashion model, but I think we all know that is very likely not to happen. Like when was the last time Vogue US featured a REAL fashion model? Sure there is a chance they will feature somebody iconic, but I want something to feature the new generation. No Gisele, No Bella, No Gigi.

Oh I wish Vogue or some US publication would feature any fashion model, but I think we all know that is very likely not to happen. Like when was the last time Vogue US featured a REAL fashion model? Sure there is a chance they will feature somebody iconic, but I want something to feature the new generation. No Gisele, No Bella, No Gigi.

How about Kendall, new-gen enough? Lol

Some may argue that they've just given Ashley a cover, but can't it be someone like Grace Elizabeth, ON HER OWN?

Some may argue that they've just given Ashley a cover, but can't it be someone like Grace Elizabeth, ON HER OWN?

That would be a stunning cover, I don't think you can go wrong with Grace Elizabeth!

Hell, I'd even take a solo Gigi cover this year. But SOLO. Although I have a feeling we're going to see Kaia on one by December.

How about Kendall, new-gen enough? Lol

I forgot to list Kendall, but then again I don't consider her a model. But yeah, Grace was of course what I had in mind when I wrote that.

Ashley was a refreshing appearance.

Last edited:
I know it's not a popular opinion, but I can't deny I would LOVE to see Mariah F*cking Carey on US Vogue. She's the most sucessful woman on Billboard, a truly living legend and is currently on #1 with a 25y-old song. I don't understand how Anna has never looked at her. A worldwide famous icon cannot be ignored. Even Britney Spears has a cover.

I would love a highly stylized Lana on the cover of US Vogue. I think it's a longshot, but would love a Kacey Musgraves US Vogue cover too. These two would be great choices alternative to some of the obvious/repeat covers we expect. I think there is a small chances, but not likely I'm sadly sure.

I didn’t put this newly found style ICON on my list, but I think Celine Dion could maybe kinda might grab a US Vogue cover. On a slow month. June, July or August.

With the announcement of the movie Respect (did anyone know this was happening? I did not.), I would LOVE a Jennifer Hudson cover for US Vogue and a narrative editorial inside with her in character as Aretha shot by Annie Leibovitz.

With the announcement of the movie Respect (did anyone know this was happening? I did not.), I would LOVE a Jennifer Hudson cover for US Vogue and a narrative editorial inside with her in character as Aretha shot by Annie Leibovitz.

That's the very reason I had her listed in my predictions for December 2020! The teaser trailer seems to have generated alot of buzz already and she's bound to get plenty of awards attention.

I miss seeing Cameron Diaz on print.

a US Vogue or Bazaar comeback is highly welcomed

I love Cameron but I think she's quit acting for good, right? She seems to actively avoid publicity these days. In the event she does stage a comeback, I expect a Bazaar or InStyle cover would be a sure bet, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->