Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

Kate Moss turns 50 in January. How amazing would it have been to see five celebratory covers of British Vogue (or any magazine for that matter) with Kate profiled by five different photographers? Alexandra Shulman would've delivered, and Emmanuelle Alt too.

US Vogue better put Zendaya & Timothee on the cover of their March issue...

As long as Gaga covers Vogue next year, I'm good.

I'm predicting drastic changes on British Vogue covers once Chioma takes over their editorial team and it's not a good look.

I'm also predicting Jenna Ortega's debut Vogue cover next year for Beetlejuice 2.

US Vogue better put Zendaya & Timothee on the cover of their March issue...

Why not make the advertisers happy and add their Dune costars Florence and Austin to the mix? That way Chanel, LV, Bulgari, Valentino, Lancôme, YSL, and Tiffany & Co. all have their celeb spokespeople on the cover.

Kate Moss turns 50 in January. How amazing would it have been to see five celebratory covers of British Vogue (or any magazine for that matter) with Kate profiled by five different photographers? Alexandra Shulman would've delivered, and Emmanuelle Alt too.

OK, so I may be reading far too much into this but British Vogue's February 2023 issue is due to be on-sale Tuesday January 16th, which is Kate's 50th birthday. Last year's February 2023 issue was on-sale much later in the month, around the 24th and wasn't even revealed online until the 19th.

I'm still sitting here manifesting something for Kate turning 50! :magic:

Reactions: KoV
I'd love that, though I can't imagine she would've been given a December cover if they were going to give her February. Still, a gay can dream 🤩

To be honest, that December cover alongside Lila Moss was such a travesty that I've erased it from memory...

To be honest, that December cover alongside Lila Moss was such a travesty that I've erased it from memory...

Funny you say that, because I was thinking would they give Kate Moss two covers in a row? Then I thought wait, that was December, did they do a January issue this year? Went to Edward's Instagram to check and realized I had completely forgotten about all three of their January covers. Sad. I imagine it'll be worse still when he's gone.

sick of the guy but my prediction is that Travis Kelce gets a corny solo GQ cover this year (alternatively, they might give him the more preferred George Cortina treatment)

A missed opportunity. I wish that Mert Alas captured her for a new UK Vogue cover. Loved her on the two covers in January 2021.

Could Harry Styles be Edwards last cover? He has been hiring Harry Lambert recently and he also styled the Vogue world event... maybe trying to get him on side/on board?
Or will it be Adwoa as she was his first cover?

I would welcome a Harry Styles cover, but I think it's going to be multiple covers for his last. Most likely his favorites. From Rihanna, Kate Moss, Naomi, Adut and Hadid sisters

I would hope a cover with just Adwoa to round out the era but a multi cover is probably most likely

When it comes to the last issue, the priorities will be (1) emphasising the stature / lasting legacy of the editor, (2) pleasing and appeasing advertisers, and in last place, (3) producing something readers could actually enjoy.

Anna better right a major wrong. Hope she realizes that she's one of the most influential artistes of time both musically and artistically.

Ph Janet Jackson Instagram

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmicsprite
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->