Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations for 2019

Surely Visionaire will release some kind of tribute to Karl Lagerfeld soon, he collaborated with them frequently and they haven’t released anything for a while. I’m hopeful at least...

Surely Visionaire will release some kind of tribute to Karl Lagerfeld soon, he collaborated with them frequently and they haven’t released anything for a while. I’m hopeful at least...

We still haven't seen a tribute from Vogue Germany too, and he used to be a frequent collaborator at that magazine. Arp is probably planning a special edition.

vogue.com has been writing about Dua Lipa A LOT lately....:huh:
She said in her Elle interview she was hoping to release her album by the end of this year, could be a possibility... I wouldn’t mind, I would love for them to give her a big name photographer and stylist duo though, instead of the indie photographers we’ve seen her shot by so far.

Does anyone see a Vogue UK cover for FKA twigs in the near future? She has a new single out, a potential album and the visuals for Cellophane blow every other recent music video out of the water.

That would be super cool! I mean, she would definitely fit Edward's vision I think and she pulls off high fashion very well. I am just not sure if she is big enough to get one.

Jorja Smith has announced she’s the new Makeup Ambassador for Dior. I imagine that this will help her score covers. Fingers crossed a British Vogue cover in the future!!

I think Dior is perfect for Jorja to start off with. It'll strengthen her profile, as will her Elle cover, making it easier to secure a Vogue cover.

I have the feeling that Jennifer Lopez could get Vogue US this year, before I didn't think Anna really like her because of some past problems, but this year she has everything Wintour loves for a cover star: tour, marriage and movie. Now with the CFDA Icon Award and being a member of the Met committee I think it's quite possible and probable!

PS: There are still rumors of Super Bowl next year in Miami.

I think if Vogue US launch a group cover, maybe we'll see Kaia, Adut, Rianne and problably Bella?

I think if Vogue US launch a group cover, maybe we'll see Kaia, Adut, Rianne and problably Bella?
I see they have been featuring a lot Nora and Anok so they could be other contenders

With the risk of getting a little political here, I found it odd that magazine editors have yet to properly feature Elizabeth Warren. We've seen cringey Beto in Vanity Fair and Buttigieg in the latest US Vogue issue, but Warren, who already came up with a plan to break-up the big tech, two of which are Facebook and Google, is criminally overlooked (with the exception of TIME that gave her a cover this month). I mean, she's got a plan to discipline these Silicon Valley-bred monopolies whose trickle down effect has damaged the print landscape, not only in the US, but the world. If I were them, I'd support her by giving her features that better flesh out such policy proposal.

US VOGUE 2019

In NO particular order:
ZENDAYA
RIHANNA (because she should have a cover every year)
BLAKE LIVELY
KARLIE KLOSS
SERENA WILLIAMS
THE RETURN OF LINDA EVANGELISTA
CYNTHIA ERIVO
MARGOT ROBBIE
JENNIFER HUDSON or TAYLOR SWIFT (CATS)
SCARLETT JOHANSSON
ADUT WITH OTHER “IT” MODELS
VIOLA DAVIS or TRACEE ELLIS ROSS

EXTRAS:
MICHELLE OBAMA
SJP
KATE HUDSON
90s SUPERMODELS

Six months in and I only gotten two right. Lol. I’m banking on August-December though.

Probably even Grace. Idk about Bella because she hasn't done much for the print magazine yet. She's shot things a few times, but everytime it fails to make the cut to the actual print magazine and is published online. She's never even had a full editorial - I think in the past 3-4 years of her being one of the "top" American model, she's made maybe 4-5 photos worth of appearances in the magazine. Also, for some reason I believe Bella isn't a good seller of magazines.

Renee Zellweger will play as Judy Garland in Judy released in end of September. Future US Vogue october cover a la Michelle Williams as Marilyn??

Renee Zellweger will play as Judy Garland in Judy released in end of September. Future US Vogue october cover a la Michelle Williams as Marilyn??

Especially as a continued 'camp' theme, I mean, it's Judy Garland!

In the past Angelica Cheung really dragged her heels with giving foreign-born Chinese the cover (see Lucy Liu, Fernanda Ly), but maybe Gemma Chan will get hers sooner? Btw, this shot was taken at a gala celebrating China's influence on fashion.

angelica-cheung-vogue-china-gemma-chan-china-fashion-gala-2019-by-starpix.jpg

Fashionista

Six months in and I only gotten two right. Lol. I’m banking on August-December though.
I'd love to see Karlie Kloss, but a real fashion model getting a cover on a US Publication is a pipe dream

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->