Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

Beyoncé and Rihanna are definitely getting covers next year I hope Megan Thee Stallion gets one.

I'm thinking Emrata could be a possibility too. Vogue.com has been obsessing over her lately.

I see Nicola Coughlan getting the Meisel treatment for British Vogue, she’s one of the Pat McGrath’s faves and by the post they made a few months in social media, Edward loves her.

I think Gisele will be in Vogue US very soon talking about her new life

Also:

Michelle Obama
Rihanna
Lady Gaga
Kendall Jenner
A model cover
Margott Robbie
Zendaya
Taylor Swift
Halle Bailey
Taraji P. Henson

Wild Card: Cara Delevigne

So Lindsay Lohan is working with Law Roach (which genuinely surprised me last week) and he's singing her praises in Harper's Bazaar, could she finally get another Vogue cover next year? I don't care if it's Vogue Arabia or Vogue Mykonos, I just don't want her only one to be that Marilyn cosplay mess :cry:

What took so long for Kylie back on British Vogue, Edward better put her on cover next year with her new album.

Can the other Meghan score a Vogue cover? Meghan Markle.

US/UK
Vittoria Ceretti
Taylor Swift
Rihanna
Miley Cyrus
Quannah Chasinghorse
Linda Evangelista
Cristina Aguilera
Naomi Campbell
Reese Witherspoon
Jenna Ortega
AOC
Margot Robbie
Halle Bailey
Olivia Rodrigo
Beyonce
Greta Gerwig
Kylie Jenner

Reactions: KoV
Rita hanging out with Edward a lot recently, and she has a new album out next year.

Manifesting Fei Fei for British Vogue, photographed by Steven Meisel.

Can't believe so many people got Micaela Coel right for US Vogue last year

I'm completely out of touch with what movies are releasing when this year, but these are my predictions:

Nicole Kidman for Christine Centenara's debut Vogue Australia issue in March.

Gisele will probably get a few international Vogue covers including Brazil, but I doubt she'd appear on US Vogue. The first exclusive already went to Elle.

Vittoria Ceretti very nearly won model of the year and she's showing no signs of slowing down, so she'll probably get Vogue France or Italia this year.

Megan Thee Stallion on either British or American Vogue, and I suppose Olivia Rodrigo on American Vogue.

And on my wish list... Precious Lee for Vogue France! For Arizona Muse to get a big cover where she can talk more about sustainability, international covers for Lina Zhang, Ashley Radjarame, Sherry Shi!

Jennifer Lopez for British Vogue, soon!

Don't really care for her, but I find it odd that she never got a Vogue cover.
At the peak of her career in 2013 she was scheduled to have a cover, but due to some circumstances, Anna canceled because she found her too vulgar, then there were rumors that they wanted her again on the cover and Miley declined... All this you can find on Page Six !

From the Oscar hopefuls who can get a cover? I can't see Anna Wintour missing the opportunity to give Michelle Yeoh one. And not really on the Oscar radar, but I can see Taylor Russell getting one soon since she could be one of the next "it girls" in Hollywood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->