Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

Every single Beyoncé cover has been a flop since American Vogue’s April 2008 offering by Mario Testino IMO.

I, personally, could settle for Beyoncé never gracing the cover of a fashion magazine again.

Be careful! The Beyhive is out in full force these days and they take no prisoners.

You know who would make a splash with a cover and likely serve a good editorial? Amber Heard. But I doubt Anna would be that bold

Amber Heard is magazine suicide, really. She will be cancelled for some years or the rest of her career. Nobody would put her on the cover. After Melania, she's number 2 in media's blacklist.

Amber Heard is magazine suicide, really. She will be cancelled for some years or the rest of her career. Nobody would put her on the cover. After Melania, she's number 2 in media's blacklist.

Magazines barely have a pulse nowadays either way and from what I've been seeing on social media and legit media publications I think the tide is turning for Amber's side, she has undeniably been gaining a pretty big and vocal following so I can see her having a redemption moment in the mainstream sooner than anticipated. The only thing she has going against her is the fact some of the boomers in charge (like Anna) might be Deppford Wives and hold a grudge against her, because I think regardless of what people think of the case the treatment she was subjected to during the trial was repulsive and unprecedented.

I doubt Beyoncé would go back to US Vogue, her mom had some comments about it a while ago. Now she has Edward in the palm of her hands.

Ana De Armas should be popping up everywhere with Blonde coming up, she also had that movie with Chris Evans and Ryan Gosling. Add in her Louis Vuitton ties and she’s guaranteed some covers.

I can't say I followed the trial that closely. By the sounds of it, Vogue should be asking Jeffrey Steingarten to write the article.

I was about to say, as a woman, I've never read Mens Health, but that's a lie, because I bought a copy about ten years ago because David Gandy was on the cover.

I am guessing Florence Pugh will probably appear on the October cover slot for Vogue US, promoting Don’t Worry Darling

- Vogue Philippines / Issue #1 / September 2022 cover star: A Filipina celebrity who's quite popular internationally. I don't know what to feel about this speculation since I've never been a fan of hers.

- A studio shoot by Shaira Luna - gray, concrete-like backdrop - Styled by Daryl Chang. (Still unsure if this is for a cover story.) Not for their September 2022 issue.

Last edited:
- Vogue Philippines / Issue #1 / September 2022 cover star: A Filipina celebrity who's quite popular internationally. I don't know what to feel about this speculation since I've never been a fan of hers.

Who is it and can it be Cassie please? (Lol I'm jk I know she's not actually Filipino) :bunny:

Now that I successfully manifested Linda's cover into existence, I'm ready to focus all my energy on Daria Werbowy lol

With the new season of The Crown airing in November, I am currently crossing my fingers for Elizabeth Debicki to pose for some regal Meisel portraits and another timeless cover. Hopefully nothing like the cover poor Emma got (although the cover story was, in fact, sublime). And I really hope he'll get to shoot the Holidays cover again. Perhaps Naomi Ackie for her portrayal of Whitney Houston (then again, Jennifer got no recognition for Aretha so my hopes aren't high). Speaking of biopics, wouldn't it be excellent if Edward gave a cover to Julia Garner in promotion of Madonna's film prior to its release, in which Meisel could recreate some of his iconic photographs of Madonna with her. I would not be opposed to Madonna being on the cover herself - that would be a massive reunion!

I find myself only speculating and looking forward to Meisel's British covers as I seem to have lost all enthusiasm for anything else. With Alt's Vogue Paris out the window, I find myself in lack of good magazines to be excited about.

^ I was just thinking earlier today but I’d love a glam cover with Elizabeth by Meisel! A holiday one would be best, because green and gold are her colors, but I’m not picky. Use your manifestation/witchcraft powers to make it happen, girl.

- A studio shoot by Shaira Luna - gray, concrete-like backdrop - Styled by Daryl Chang. (Still unsure if this is for a cover story.) Not for their September 2022 issue.

Any clues? Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->