Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

- Vogue Philippines / Issue #1 / September 2022 cover star: A Filipina celebrity who's quite popular internationally. I don't know what to feel about this speculation since I've never been a fan of hers.

- A studio shoot by Shaira Luna - gray, concrete-like backdrop - Styled by Daryl Chang. (Still unsure if this is for a cover story.) Not for their September 2022 issue.

Heart Evangelista? I think she's the only Filipina celebrity who qualifies for this because of her strong fashion presence internationally due to her numerous appearances in the recent fashion shows.

Seriously, let it be Heart. Cause there's this part of me that thinks she's not the cover star for the debut issue of Vogue Philippines.

- Vogue Philippines / Issue #1 / September 2022 cover star: A Filipina celebrity who's quite popular internationally. I don't know what to feel about this speculation since I've never been a fan of hers.

I’m guessing it’s Heart Evangelista. But I’d love to see Olivia Rodrigo.

Michelle Williams could probably land a November cover either for Vogue or Elle or Bazaar for the upcoming release of Steven Spielberg’s The Fabelmans,

Michelle Williams could probably land a November cover either for Vogue or Elle or Bazaar for the upcoming release of Steven Spielberg’s The Fabelmans,

Yes, or maybe even January if she does get “Best Actress” buzz by the end of the year. Hopefully the same can be said of Viola and Michelle Yeoh.

Working on the Vogue Italia covers by Meisel made me think of how some huge models as Mica, Irina or Imaan don't have a cover by him under their belt, but several campaigns. It might be cool if the next year, after all these comebacks (maybe the highlight in fashion during 2022), he will gave a Vogue cover to these ladies, specially Imaan. It's crazy that the best model doesn't have one. And her Vogue Italia solo was a Farneti/Verderi disaster (she's not the one to blame though).

In early November, Apple is releasing a Selena Gomez documentary covering the last 6 years of her life, from an acclaimed director. Feels like a good excuse for a major cover. And her bestie Taylor’s new album is out in late October, which also feels like a good cover opportunity. Have either ever done Harper’s Bazaar? Scoring either could be a win for Samira.

In early November, Apple is releasing a Selena Gomez documentary covering the last 6 years of her life, from an acclaimed director. Feels like a good excuse for a major cover. And her bestie Taylor’s new album is out in late October, which also feels like a good cover opportunity. Have either ever done Harper’s Bazaar? Scoring either could be a win for Samira.

Any US publication could also create a Taylor x Selena cover like the one Vogue US did with Taylor x Karlie back in 2015.

Now that we know Queen RiRi is doing the Super Bowl halftime show. Do we think she’ll cover the February or March issue of US Vogue?

Hopefully a football themed/couture shoot.

British Harper's Bazaar will hold their annual 'Women of the Year' awards on Thursday November 10th, so I'm assuming the covers for the December/January issue will be unveiled the day after - no doubt featuring the winners of each award. Any guesses as to who we might see?

If there's no Michaela Coel, they're wasting their time.

"As the headline partner of the awards, Armani beauty will be fully integrated during the ceremony, including sponsoring the Breakthrough category, as well as receiving amplification across all of Harper’s Bazaar’s platforms with co-branded content and advertising."

Perhaps some of their celebrity spokespeople might make an appearance?

time to predict some 2023 covers, now that 2022 is winding down...

I'm not making any daring predictions lol

American Vogue:

Lily Collins
Rooney Mara
Rihanna
Emma Chamberlain
Halle Bailey
Giselle Bundchen
Margot Robbie
Zendaya
Florence Pugh
Carey Mulligan
Taylor Swift
Michelle Yeoh
Kendall Jenner

I’m sure I’m going to get most of it wrong. But 2023 predictions American Vogue:
  1. Viola Davis (she’s expected to get an EGOT)
  2. Beyoncé (new tour)
  3. Taylor Swift (new tour)
  4. Lady Gaga (Joker 2)
  5. Gisele Bündchen (post divorce interview, getting back to modeling etc)
  6. Chanel muses for the met Gala. Kristen Stewart, Lily Rose Depp & Jennie from blackpink.
  7. Rihanna (Super Bowl/album)
  8. Halle Bailey (the little mermaid)
  9. Kylie Jenner (long overdue cover)
  10. Anne Hathaway
  11. Billie Eilish
  12. Zendaya

US VOGUE

Rihanna
Beyoncé
Dominique Fishback
Blake Livley
Zendaya
Rachel Zegler
Halle Bailey
Halle Berry
Cate Blanchett
Taraji P. Henson
90s Supermodel
Margot Robbie

Maybe/Last minute change
Zoe Saldana
Reese Witherspoon
Viola Davis

I could see Gisele going back to work, and she also ticks so many boxes for editors looking to pitch it to their readers - the return of a supermodel, a woman who is older/wiser, nostalgia for the 2000s etc.

US Vogue:
Margot Robbie
Rihanna
Gisele Bundchen
Taylor Swift
Beyonce
Emma Stone
Florence Pugh
Zoe Kravitz
Michelle Yeoh
Keke Palmer
Hailey Bieber

I need Gisele on several Vogue covers just like in the good old days when she was gettings covers on a monthly basis and we ALL loved it ahaha !!!

Taylor Swift by Steven Meisel, come on!

Brie Larson or Teyonah Parris could get a Vogue US or Vanity Fair cover for The Marvels.

I really hope that Michelle Yeoh finally comes through during the awards season so she could get one as well.

I hope someone is bold enough to have a group cover of the Barbie cast though. At least get 3 of them featured: Margot Robbie, Issa Rae, and America Ferrera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->