Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

At the peak of her career in 2013 she was scheduled to have a cover, but due to some circumstances, Anna canceled because she found her too vulgar, then there were rumors that they wanted her again on the cover and Miley declined... All this you can find on Page Six !

Yup. She was supposed to cover Vogue USA's December 2013 issue, but Anna decided to put it into shelves after her polarizing AMA performance. Didn't know she declined their other offer.

With this and Kim Kardashian/Kendall Jenner's cover swap that happened last year, I wonder which other celebrities had to shelf their cover feature on Vogue due to certain circumstances.

And not really on the Oscar radar, but I can see Taylor Russell getting one soon since she could be one of the next "it girls" in Hollywood.

I really wish Anna give her a stunnig debut cover like she did to Rooney Mara in 2011. Taylor is so beautiful and can sell high fashion fantasy.

Cate Blanchett is definitely getting one Vogue cover. Vogue Australia or Vogue US

Last night I've had this dream where Kate Moss finally married her long-time boyfriend, the Count Nikolai von Bismarck, and she gets a Tatler cover that refers to her as Countess Katherine von Bismarck... She looked gorgeous and elegant... The editorial was her in a elegant Old Money aesthetic meets a more rocker's girlfriend Kate Moss style, but still more on the elegant side... The article drew parallels between her and Countess Mona von Bismarck as both elegant women who influenced the world with their style. And then I woke up.

Manifesting this for 2023, just to see the cover and editorial of my dream again.

US/UK
Vittoria Ceretti
Taylor Swift
Rihanna
Miley Cyrus
Quannah Chasinghorse
Linda Evangelista
Cristina Aguilera
Naomi Campbell
Reese Witherspoon
Jenna Ortega
AOC
Margot Robbie
Halle Bailey
Olivia Rodrigo
Beyonce
Greta Gerwig
Kylie Jenner

Updating my list since I forgot that the new Hunger Games movie comes our this year:

US/UK:
Vittoria Ceretti
Taylor Swift
Rihanna
Miley Cyrus
Quannah Chasinghorse
Linda Evangelista
Cristina Aguilera
Naomi Campbell
Reese Witherspoon
Jenna Ortega
AOC
Margot Robbie
Halle Bailey
Olivia Rodrigo
Beyonce
Greta Gerwig
Kylie Jenner
Bella Hadid
Viola Davis
Maddie Ziegler

Korea
Jungkook
Sora Choi
Hoyeon Jung
Jenny Park
Lola Nicon
Sacha Quenby
Kris Grikaite
Jaehyun
Hyunji Shin
Chloe Oh
Yoonmi Sun

In November 2021, the only US Vogue covers I predicted correctly for 2022 were Olivia Wilde and Michaela Coel (wish I'd said "US/UK" in my predictions instead of just "US" because I also had Elizabeth Debicki, Naomi Campbell, Anya Taylor-Joy, and Linda Evangelista listed lol). Prepared to miss wildly with the majority of my predictions I made in November for US Vogue 2023, but happy I've at least gotten Florence Pugh correct.

I can see the NewJeans girlies showing up in Vogue Korea soon since IVE got a cover.

What about Karen Elson back on the cover of British Vogue after 15 years? She's the only model in the cast not having a cover under Edward.

What about Karen Elson back on the cover of British Vogue after 15 years? She's the only model in the cast not having a cover under Edward.
She's British, she's been in the industry for decades, she's also got her music, she's worked with Meisel so many times for the cover of Vogue Italia, she would seem a perfect fit.

I predict:
Miley global Elle deal
Jodie Comer for US Vogue (Anna loves a broadway production)
Margot Robbie UK Vogue for Barbie (maybe the first Global Vogue cover star? - ie, EVERY Vogue. not Just UK/US like Adele)

I predict:
Miley global Elle deal
Jodie Comer for US Vogue (Anna loves a broadway production)
Margot Robbie UK Vogue for Barbie (maybe the first Global Vogue cover star? - ie, EVERY Vogue. not Just UK/US like Adele)

Please I need to see Jodie Comer on US Vogue this year! :blush:
She's way overdue already.

I expect Beyoncé to get a cover on Vogue Arabia Manuel was seen with Beyoncé publicist for her concert in Dubai

American Vogue cover for Doja Cat?

I think Lady Gaga is having a US Vogue cover since “Joker 2” will be huge

If it's anything like her recent fashion appearances, we're in for a treat. Obsessed with the V&R look.

Maybe it’ll be a Meisel British Vogue cover

I think Lady Gaga is having a US Vogue cover since “Joker 2” will be huge

A strong possibility, but it's not set for release until October 2024

I think Rihanna's photo shoot with her family is for Elle USA.

With how her song Flowers is taking over the world by storm right now, a Vogue cover for Miley Cyrus could also be possible. March is the right month to put her on it just in time for her new album.

And I'm down for a new Gaga Vogue cover. While she isn't a cup of tea of certain members here, everytime she appears on Vogue feels like a celebration to me. Though we might still wait for a year to see it. :(

I think it’s American Vogue, but could be British or French or something. Re: Rihanna

My prediction is Jenna Ortega for Vogue March.

Photographed by: Irvin Rivera for Fault Magazine

Source: fault-magazine.com

Jenna.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->