Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

I don’t think so…
Meghan has a bf that she posts on her insta. Her bf is Leo’s friend. Edward and Leo are also friends and he was actually with them as well.
I don’t think Gigi is dating him but she’s constantly spotted with him

With most mags having combined July/August issues, I guess Phoebe Waller bridge doesnt have a big cover for Indiana Jones?

With most mags having combined July/August issues, I guess Phoebe Waller bridge doesnt have a big cover for Indiana Jones?

I could see her on Vanity Fair or British Vogue for July.

I'm really hoping for Taylor Swift in Vogue in September 2024 in editions across the globe after her world tour ends. That would be epic. With an interview and pictures in the different cities where she toured.

Can i predict Emerald Fennell for The Gentlwoman? Would they do two directors in a row? I feel like she is a big deal?

Curious on who will cover Edward’s final few issues, especially given the ongoing SAG strike - surely it will be mostly singers and models?

I could see Taylor landing the November cover, and I wouldn’t put it past him to find a way to get Rihanna or Beyoncé on yet another one too, even if they have nothing to promote. I hope Karen Elson makes an appearance, I find it strange she hasn’t had a cover under him yet. I’d love another Kate Moss cover too.

To be completely honest, I am going to have to DEMAND Edward Enninful give us something with Kate Moss celebrating her 50th in January 2024, as he rounds out his tenure. Five covers for each decade would do the trick just nicely, and I'm going to throw it out there that I want one of those covers shot by Steven Meisel - or them ALL!

I wonder if Anya Taylor-Joy's wedding is going to appear as a feature in some upcoming issue, given her contracts with Dior and various other brands, plus the event's Venetian location. Feels like it would be apt for UK Bazaar.

Now that I mention it, the November issue of UK HB is due out on 12/10/23.

And for the issue after that - their Dec/Jan one - at least UK Bazaar will go festive. I can't see UK Vogue doing a proper Christmas issue, because most of the editorial content is created for reprinting in other editions several months after we first see it.

Also, UK Vogue has migrated to an awkward release date around the 25th of each month - the current issue came out on 26/09 and the next one is due on 24/10.

Britney for UK or US Vogue? Maybe? Possible?
I would like to, but I don't think she has the capacity to do an editorial anymore... Have you seen her photos for People Magazine? This is very sad, for an icon to end his career like this.

^I don't think that's entirely fair. The photos for People Magazine are obviously unprofessional and that goodamn eyeliner ages her into retirement, but she's still a beautiful woman as evident on the makeup-free portrait from the beach that's also featured on the People cover. With a proper team behind photography, styling and beauty, I believe she would look absolutely stunning in a Vogue feature. Meisel's touch wouldn't hurt :smirking:

^I don't think that's entirely fair. The photos for People Magazine are obviously unprofessional and that goodamn eyeliner ages her into retirement, but she's still a beautiful woman as evident on the makeup-free portrait from the beach that's also featured on the People cover. With a proper team behind photography, styling and beauty, I believe she would look absolutely stunning in a Vogue feature. Meisel's touch wouldn't hurt :smirking:
I would love to see Britney get a M&M or Meisel treatment... But her last few covers have all been disasters! Even Kenzo by Peter Lindbergh was a horror show, the last good thing I remember about her was V Magazine by Testino and even then a lot of people complained that it didn't even look like her, which I don't agree.

Not sure why I bother, because covers seem harder to predict than ever, but here are my US Vogue 2024 predictions:

Cynthia Erivo & Ariana Grande
Emma Stone
Emma Chamberlain
Lady Gaga
Maisie Williams
Simone Biles
Dua Lipa
Anya Taylor-Joy
Zendaya
Coco Gauff
Lupita Nyong'o
Jodie Comer

Bonus: Angelina Jolie or Ariana DeBose

Also Shakira? Lol might as well just add in everyone

I only got two right for 2023!! Haha. Let's hope 2024 I at least get three.

US Vogue

Rihanna
Blake Lively
Lady Gaga
Hilary Swank
Zendaya & Timothee Chalamet
Anya Taylor Joy
Lupita Nyong'o
Sienna Miller
Fantasia Barrino, Taraji P Henson and Danielle Brooks
Connie Nielsen
Cynthia Erivo

Maybe's

Halle Berry
Gigi Hadid w/olympians
Charles Melton
Laverne Cox

Gonna try US Vogue this time:

Anya Taylor Joy
Ariana Grande and/or Cynthia Erivo
Bella Hadid
Dakota Johnson
Dua Lipa
Emma Stone
Jenna Ortega
Karol G
Lady Gaga
Some kpop girlie (NewJeans? Lisa?)
SZA
Zendaya

US Vogue:
Anya Taylor Joy - I'll eat my hat If she doesn't get the June/July cover
Taylor Swift
Zendaya
Jenna Ortega
Bella Hadid - maybe a comeback?
Ana de Armas
Lady Gaga
Greta Lee

I only got two right for 2023!! Haha. Let's hope 2024 I at least get three.

US Vogue

Rihanna
Blake Lively
Lady Gaga
Hilary Swank
Zendaya & Timothee Chalamet
Anya Taylor Joy
Lupita Nyong'o
Sienna Miller
Fantasia Barrino, Taraji P Henson and Danielle Brooks
Connie Nielsen
Cynthia Erivo