Your Magazine Cover Predictions & Speculations

Margot Robbie & Zendaya might get a US Vogue cover this year.

Also Penelope Cruz on US Vogue? usually the Met Gala co-chair will get a cover, Dua Lipa & Micaela already got their cover last year.

To me for Vogue US:

April: Michelle Yeoh/ Cate Blanchett (Oscars)
May: Penélope Cruz. (Met)
June: Margot Robbie (Barbie)
July/August: Taylor Swift (Touring US)
September: Miley Cyrus (New album)

November: Zendaya (Dune 2)

In Vogue Arabia when discussing the upcoming supermodel documentary (due out later this year) on Apple TV+, Cindy Crawford talks about being on set and shooting with Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington and Naomi Campbell "two weeks ago".

This got me thinking, that if Edward Enninful hasn't jumped at the opportunity to give us a supermodel reunion via Steven Meisel's lens for British Vogue to coincide with the documentary's release - I will be annoyed. Extremely annoyed.

I kinda have this feeling that blackpink definitely gonna get a US vogue cover this year......it's just, timing is almost there for them, Jisoo's VF cover is more like a warm up

Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan together for Freaky Friday's 20th anniversary / the official announcement of the sequel would be nice

Well following up my previous post itt :grinningwsweat: I highly doubt she'll do it but it'd be cute if she got a pregnancy shoot/baby reveal on Vanity Fair or something too

A fashion insider in Paris said today that a Beyoncé x Balmain collaboration collection is imminent. I wonder if it will debut with a cover.

Lindsay Lohan is expecting? Well, I'll be buggered. lol

My guess is that British Vogue will do a cover to coincide with the upcoming coronation of King Charles III in May. It will follow the tradition of special coronation issues like in 1937 and 1953.

My guess is that British Vogue will do a cover to coincide with the upcoming coronation of King Charles III in May. It will follow the tradition of special coronation issues like in 1937 and 1953.
Subscriber or digital. He wont get a main cover.

Edward Enninful had dinner with Mert Alas recently, and I'm hoping the two were concocting a plan to inject some much-needed drama and fabulosity back into British Vogue. We all know the magazine is in dire need of reviving - again.

Random guess but I think Sofia Coppola may get a US Harper's Bazaar cover later this year to promote Priscilla. Speaking of people named Sofia, I can imagine editors (Nina Garcia?) would be interested in giving Sofia Richie Grainge a cover now, too.

Gigi Hadid was spotted having dinner in London with Edward Enninful. A potential cover for Gigi on the horizon, as Enninful rounds out his tenure at British Vogue?

I believe Karen Elson is one of the last remaining models in Edward's innermost circle of friends who didn't get a cover during his tenure. I'm hoping we'll get to see her reunited with Meisel by the end of the year...

Gigi Hadid was spotted having dinner in London with Edward Enninful. A potential cover for Gigi on the horizon, as Enninful rounds out his tenure at British Vogue?
Please, NO!

DiCaprio was at the dinner with them and brought his family too. Maybe we’ll get a cursed couple reveal cover
I think you're a little late, DiCaprio has already been spotted with his new "girlfriend", the new hire is Meghan Roche, who is 22 years old!

I think you're a little late, DiCaprio has already been spotted with his new "girlfriend", the new hire is Meghan Roche, who is 22 years old!
Apparently Meghan Roche is DiCaprios' friend girlfriend, not his?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->