I want to buy a new one now.

Attachments

• 101320061444105010.jpg
    101320061444105010.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 581m.jpg
    581m.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 12
I agree. I don't like its shape and all those buckles and the front pocket seem a little off.

the metallic version looks a little cooler, but the general design isn't special. magazines seem to be pushing it ultra hard though, so i'm sure it will be popular.

I could see my wife doing the metallic; white doesn't do a whole lot for me. Might have more wow factor in a black or chocolate color?

Not a fan of this. I can sort of see it on someone else though, it's just not my style. White one reminds me of a diaper bag. :doh:

Also not a fan, seems like an awkward shape, but sometimes seeing how it hangs on a person can change my mind.

i dont really like this one, but in the newest lucky magazine they have this awesome YSL satchel. very simple, but gorgeous!

eww it looks like one of those bags they give away for free with magazines. I think it might just be the pictures making it look awful though. it looks plastic-y and odd in them...

Gross. I agree that it's a really awkward shape. None of YSL's bags besides the Muse have really done it for me.

Meg said:
eww it looks like one of those bags they give away for free with magazines. I think it might just be the pictures making it look awful though. it looks plastic-y and odd in them...

That is what I thought!:lol:

not my kind of bag. Don't like the zippers on the side. Was disappointed with YSL. The Muse are so so so much better. :P

I agree. In pics it's underwhelming. I have to see it in person, though in pics the Muse is exceptionally dull...

I have seen it in person and it is realllyyyy gorgeous. Pics don't do it justice believe me.

there is a picture of this bag in the latest Neimans Book, the Resort version. It shows the bag in white patent and says it also comes in black patent, for $1395. It also says "NM Exclusive" but I'm not sure if they mean only the white or both versions.

Sorry,

The left pic form elle.com

The right pic form style.com

In ysl.com

already renew its s web site,

you can see many choice in ysl.com

I saw it in-store the other day, ew.

Major ew. YSL is really pushing this bag because it was displayed everywhere in the store in tons of different materials, why didn't they push the Rive Gauche? They're so nuts.

enecardtt3.jpg

ysl.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herb2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->